Wiki Posts
Search

Canadian 747 HKG

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2000, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum
Canadian 747 HKG

This may sound like senseless dribble, but it was very strange the other day to think as I landed in HKG and saw the Canadian 747 sitting waiting for its' afternoon depature for YVR that all too soon this will disappear. Even though technically I am from "south of the border" I flew as many miles last year on CP as I did on AA. So what do we get attached to? AA has been running these ads that show a passenger looking over @ the AA plane, and the voice over saying, "you are almost home". The reality is that I have personally never felt that about AA. Several times in PEK and BKK though I have about CP.
Old Mar 27, 2000, 8:06 am

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.