Reload this Page >

TSA Pre-Check for a transborder flight?

Old May 13, 2019, 5:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold

Yes, I was surpised to get this a couple of months ago for a connecting transborder flight going through YVR. Moe so because one of the party had let Nexus expire but the KTN still works (as it did for 3 flights).

Pre-Check didn't get us anywhere for Dom=>U.S. screening security but we had the Nexus cards even if expired so managed to avert the longer normal line for security screening for the U.S..

Of course (some of us) couldn't use the GE kiosks after security and had to use the normal U.S. kiosks. What happened next was interesting:. TSA PreCheck got us into a much, much shorter line for CBP inspection. Do the CATSA or whatever airport workers think TSA PreCheck => GE or Nexus members?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.