Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Is the Nexus priority lane for security/x-ray at US connections in YYZ back?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2017, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: ACA 35K, Omni Select Guest Black

Back in July when I last flew, it was the first day of the new security measures imposed by the US (all electronics bigger than a cel phone taken out for inspection) and I arrived at YYZ on my way to the US, to find that the Nexus priority lane at the security/x-ray station, for US departures (connections?) was closed. The airport attendant said "they closed nexus".

Does anyone know if it's back up or not?

thanks,
Old Aug 28, 2017, 8:14 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by plgplg
Back in July when I last flew, it was the first day of the new security measures imposed by the US (all electronics bigger than a cel phone taken out for inspection) and I arrived at YYZ on my way to the US, to find that the Nexus priority lane at the security/x-ray station, for US departures (connections?) was closed. The airport attendant said "they closed nexus".

Does anyone know if it's back up or not?

thanks,
Are you referring to connections or origin at YYZ ? The origin at YYZ Nexus lines are and have been open. Typically two X ray machines. If its connecting from domestic or Intnl I do not know the answer.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: ACA 35K, Omni Select Guest Black
connections ...

but I'm connecting from Canada ... so if there's no doubt about the origin lines, perhaps I'll just exit into arrivals and then re-enter through the origin lines

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.