Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Any early check-in (11am-11:30am) hotels near Vancouver Airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

Will need a hotel - to get some sleep between international flights. Would like to check in about 11am, check out same day 4pm - then on to a 6pm flight.

Before calling around to various hotels to see if this can be accommodated, I was wondering if anyone knows of a hotel near the Vancouver Airport (YVR) that is likely to accommodate such a request.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:13 am

The Fairmont at the airport apparently does dayrooms.. there are a couple of old FT threads about that... not cheap of course.

Might be worth calling a few hotels!
Old Jul 13, 2012, 7:26 am

Programs: United MileagePlus Silver, Nexus, Global Entry
Most of the hotels near the airport will have day use rooms.

The Fairmont is the most convenient as it's attached right to the airport, but it will also be the most expensive.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for your replies. In doing further research I found a webpage which apparently specializes in arranging for airport-area hotels which can be booked for basically daytime use/short-term use:
https://www.between9and5.com/results.jsp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.