Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Staying in 'Toronto'

Staying in 'Toronto'

Old May 24, 11, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SharonLPK View Post
Just wanted to report that our stay at the HI was fine Our room was clean/well taken care of and had a great west view... didn't really use the hotel for much of anything except to shower/sleep so can't comment on much else. Location can't be beat in my opinion. Especially access to the subway, as others wrote... 50 steps away if that -- and I thought the transit system was functional and easy! Didn't move my car from the time we arrived until the time we left. Seeing as how parking can be a premium in the city, I guess $22/day wasn't too much lol
Glad it worked out well. Hope you were able to enjoy some sights and get some solid shopping done!
Old May 24, 11, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, AAdvantage, Delta Skymiles, others including Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by tentseller View Post
If you were just there over the Victoria day weekend then nobody is in town (first warm long-weekend) and school was out.
Can't complain Also had no wait at all crossing back into the US on Sunday, not sure if that's at all related to the holiday but sure was nice.

Search this Thread