Wiki Posts
Search

Legoland, yah, or Nay?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2017, 10:19 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
I'm bringing this thread back to life.

Me and my wife were thinking about bringing our 2.5 year old son to Legoland in November. Not sure what the best way to get discounts are. Looks like Legoland website offers some hotel and park pass deals. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Your son will have a great time!!

For discounts I did a quick google because I remembered hearing these ads when I lived there and found this. Buyer beware, it may be a good deal but I didn't do any digging.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 10:13 pm

You might find deals on a site like craigslist. Yes, your two-year-old will like it, but a two-year-old would probably be equally happy with something smaller and less expensive. I'd save your money and go to a children's museum or splash park.
Old Sep 9, 2018, 1:56 pm

Programs: Hilton - Diamond; SPG/Marriott - Gold
Anybody have any travel hacks for lowering the cost of the Legoland hotels? I was looking to go toward the end of May/early June and couldn't find anything less than $400/night (there's five of us).

I know I could stay at the Residence Inn on points, but I think my kids would love the themed rooms at Legoland.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.