Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AIR ASIA to Fly London Stanstead - KL from March

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2008, 9:57 am

Programs: QR Gold
Originally Posted by jimbosmate
This question is better directed at the polar bear forum - they dont have good weather in UK
Oi!

doh!

Sorry you are correct.
Old Dec 1, 2008, 5:31 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by jackal
Hmm...add in the new rumors of RyanAir doing TATL, and you could do US-OZ the wrong way around the world on a shoestring! (Well, almost...)
This already is possible... LAS-MAN/FRA on ThompsonFly or Condor then RyanAir/EasyJet to STN. STN-KUL-SYD/AKL SYD/AKL-LAX on V Australia, LAX-LAS on AA/DL/NW/UA/US/WN. Guessing $1500-$1700 for this RTW itinerary.
Old Jan 7, 2009, 12:29 pm

Programs: AA Exp
Maybe this is helpful for someone:

Tune hotels (www.tunehotels.com) is opening a hotel at the Low cost terminal in KL that Air Asia uses in April. You can book rooms now. The city center is rather far from the airport.

I paid $ 10 for a double for my arrival night and $ 15 for a double for my morning return flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.