Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Las Vegas, go in the off season

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2006, 12:52 am
Original Poster

Thumbs up Las Vegas, go in the off season

We went to Vegas this May and got a pretty good deal because it was before most of the schools had let out, and as off season as Vegas gets. During the summer and holidays it gets insane!!

Also we went through Southwest air and got the hotel and room all in one package, and since they're teamed up with vegas.com it was a pretty good rate, cheaper even than all the online place like hotels.com and such.

We stayed at Circus Circus to save a little money, it's a little older hotel but still nice, and we weren't there very often anyway so it didn't matter to much to us (plus with the left over money we went and saw the Chippendales for my B-day present!! yum!)

Also check things like the day you are leaving, we actually spent $50 LESS to stay until Mon. and leave then instead of Sun.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 5:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you're going at an off peak time, I'd certainly urge to try for somewhere other than Circus Circus .

Some info here
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468689

Also check out the Las Vegas Forum which is riddled with great advice on getting a bargain there.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 7:20 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Welcome to FT xgirlrogue !

Looks like you posted this twice, so I went ahead and deleted the other one to keep the board clean.

And LapLap is very correct about all the good info posted in the Las Vegas Forum.

EmailKid
Budget Travel Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.