Gotta get out of Taipei.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gotta get out of Taipei.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2006, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: No more status...just doing my best in burning my points/miles.
Gotta get out of Taipei.

I'm trying to get out of Taipei to ANYWHERE because my visa needs to be changed. However, as I am now a "student" I need to find the cheapest ticket available. I prefer going to KUL as it is pretty much the only major city in Asia I haven't visited yet, but the cheapest ticket I can find to there is about 330 USD via EVA or Singapore. Eva has very limited availibility and Singapore does need to deal with the connection. Does any one have any suggestions on other airlines that fly this route? I know China Airlines and Malaysia are the only ones I have seen, but they are much much more expensive.

Thanks.
Old Apr 15, 2006, 7:23 am

Try KLM to BKK for around USD 220 all in (return) and than carry on by Air Asia.

Fare is bookable through www.klm.com at almost any day within the next two weeks!
Old Apr 18, 2006, 2:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: ANA PLAT,CI GOLD,LH SEN,Hyatt Gold.
call victor on 0922936614 tell him I gave you his name

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.