Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Find Flights Up to 80% OFF

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2016, 7:37 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by snappyjones
@financialhippie It's in the plans, but not sure when. App development is really time consuming and expensive. The app is free and no one really paid me to develop it, so at the moment money is a bit tight for it. I guess it will depend on how the iOS version goes. But people seem to be excited about the app when they use it, so that's a good sign.

@84fiero Well, I spent the last year developing the app based on the way I think and my process. The app does in seconds what used to take me hours every day to find good deals and for free.

2 more invites left, unfortunately my PM limit is reached, so I may have to wait until tomorrow to send a PM.
PM sent
Old Oct 30, 2016, 5:57 pm
Original Poster

All gone!
Old Oct 30, 2016, 5:58 pm

Programs: MR, TYP, AA, B6, DL, WN, HH, MB, 2V
@financialhippie It's in the plans, but not sure when. App development is really time consuming and expensive. The app is free and no one really paid me to develop it, so at the moment money is a bit tight for it. I guess it will depend on how the iOS version goes. But people seem to be excited about the app when they use it, so that's a good sign.

@84fiero Well, I spent the last year developing the app based on the way I think and my process. The app does in seconds what used to take me hours every day to find good deals and for free.

2 more invites left, unfortunately my PM limit is reached, so I may have to wait until tomorrow to send a PM.
No worries! I'll have to keep checking back
Old Oct 30, 2016, 10:31 pm

Programs: Delta
The app is very easy to work w/. It does list some very good deals & quickly. I've only done a few test searches. I realize I am a recent member as well, so I don't know how much credit I add for you snappy. But, thanks for letting me try it out.

After I mess around w/ it more I may pm you w/ more detailed thoughts.
Old Oct 31, 2016, 10:08 am
Original Poster

@jcasanovadavis Awesome! Looking forward to your feedback. I hope you find yourself many new adventures
Old Oct 31, 2016, 11:01 am

Please don't be an automatic fuel dumping tool. As has been said, the moment these get any sort of attention they're killed off. This will get you some short-term publicity but then when everything gets shut-down the entire travel community and all your users will be disappointed and resentful. Remember, pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

BIG UPDATE: We've gotten great feedback (thanks all those that were the test bunnies) and while trying to keep it a secret it has started to spread really fast. As far as we can tell it seems to be able to handle a good amount of users so I am pleased to announce that we are releasing it to the public!

Updated the thread with details!

Last edited by EmailKid; Nov 2, 2016 at 9:25 pm Reason: No need for RED font
Old Nov 3, 2016, 12:09 pm

I have to say, I do find it interesting that you haven't confirmed or denied whether or not it's a flight dumping tool. Although I love new tools, and saving money, I have to echo what others have said:

If it is a fuel dumping tool, and let's a bunch of secrets out, it will likely be the downfall of those "deals."
Old Nov 3, 2016, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by financialhippie
I have to say, I do find it interesting that you haven't confirmed or denied whether or not it's a flight dumping tool. Although I love new tools, and saving money, I have to echo what others have said:

If it is a fuel dumping tool, and let's a bunch of secrets out, it will likely be the downfall of those "deals."
No worries, I'm looking to help the community not hurt it. It's not a FD tool.

It's called ScoreTrip. It's a free app for iOS.

It a cheap flight finder but works very differently from any other applications. All you need to do is plug in your airport(s) and with one click the app crawls through millions of flights, analyzes and rates each one. The result is a spectacular list of incredibly cheap trips with ratings. You can go one step further and then narrow down the results by applying never seen before filters like safety, cost of stay, warmth and more. The way you arrange these filters (most to least important) is the way it affects the overall trip score. Essentially this tool allows you to discover dirt cheap spontaneous adventures in less than a minute! You can read more about it on www.scoretrip.com.
Old Nov 4, 2016, 5:59 am

When will it be available in US app store?

I tried to find it in the US app store and no luck.
Old Nov 4, 2016, 7:23 am
Original Poster

UPDATE 2: The app started spreading so fast that we had to remove it from sale on the App Store. Typically, this would be a great thing, but our servers couldn't handle the load. We are working to fix this, so hopefully it's up soon! Sorry about the inconvenience.
Old Nov 4, 2016, 11:27 am

No worries, I'm looking to help the community not hurt it. It's not a FD tool.

It's called ScoreTrip. It's a free app for iOS.

It a cheap flight finder but works very differently from any other applications. All you need to do is plug in your airport(s) and with one click the app crawls through millions of flights, analyzes and rates each one. The result is a spectacular list of incredibly cheap trips with ratings. You can go one step further and then narrow down the results by applying never seen before filters like safety, cost of stay, warmth and more. The way you arrange these filters (most to least important) is the way it affects the overall trip score. Essentially this tool allows you to discover dirt cheap spontaneous adventures in less than a minute! You can read more about it on www.scoretrip.com.
Solid, thanks for confirming/explaining a bit more. It'll help the skeptics
Old Nov 5, 2016, 7:51 am

Programs: United:1K,Delta:Plat, Avis:First,Hertz/National:Pres, SPG/Marriott/IHG:Plat, Hilton/Hyatt:Diamond
If still available, I will take an invite please.
Old Nov 5, 2016, 8:32 am

Programs: BAEC, IB+, TAM multi+
Originally Posted by LuckyM55
If still available, I will take an invite please.
read the new posts, the app is scoretrip and can be found on the app store.

I misread the first post and thought that I could run it on android but I cant so sorry snappyjones, but I was not able to test it.

I do think it's interesting and I hope that you will find the funding/time to make it available on android. Or make a web client.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

@LuckyM55 The app (ScoreTrip) is available for free for iOS on the App Store. However, due to an influx of downloads which crashed our servers, we have temporarily taken the app off from the store in order to keep it functioning for other users. However, we will have back in the app store shortly! Bare with us.

We have gotten really great feedback from all our travelers and it seems like the app will be a great addition to your deal finding arsenal!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.