SNA Experiences - & question

Old Dec 2, 14, 2:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, DL Skymiles, United MP
SNA Experiences - & question

This is my first time renting with Budget. Several questions:

a) What's the renting experience like? Do you go to the counter, get a car assigned to you, then exit? Or, do you go to the parking lot and pick your car, similar to Alamo/National?

b) I've got a compact reservation. What kind of cars (other than the mentioned Ford Focus) are offered in this class? Nissan Altima? I really like the Nissan Altima, but I'm not sure if it falls under the compact class or another class.

c) Does SNA have plenty of cars/options? Long lines? I signed up for FastBreak, but did so after my reservation was set and cannot add the # to it. I'll be arriving into SNA at around 7:45pm, if all goes well (no delays). This is on Friday evening.

Thanks for the help!
Old Dec 3, 14, 7:35 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Programs: US Platinum, United 1k, HHonors Diamond, Avis CC, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Gold
I can't comment on SNA, but for your compact type: not a chance that the Altima falls into that. Avis/Budget share fleets at most locations so you can look at the Avis fleet list in that forum.

Compact cars include: Focus, Fiesta, Lancer, Versa and Soul. The Altima is considered full-size.

Search this Thread