Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Budget | Fastbreak (closed to posting)
Reload this Page >

WHY, I as a resident in Europe, can't enroll in the RapidRez or Fastbreak programs!?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WHY, I as a resident in Europe, can't enroll in the RapidRez or Fastbreak programs!?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2011, 2:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hertz Gold, AVIS Preferred, SIXT Platinum

Hi!

Can anyone tell me WHY, I as a resident in Europe, can't enroll in the RapidRez or Fastbreak programs!? Or is there some other way to join?

I rent cars in the US 4-7 times a year and like everyone else, I HATE lines, usually I use Hertz, but flick between Budget and Hertz due to their Prestige Collection and Street Fleet choices.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 4:07 pm

Without asking the obvious, but guess I am, why do you think you can't enroll in FastBreak? And have you called Avis/Budget to ask why/why not?
Old Jul 21, 2011, 11:13 am

You can enroll in Fastbreak, you just have to use the European version.

http://www.budget.co.uk/budgetonline...k?OpenDocument

They have different master agreements due to legal issues. I also think there are restrictions due to license verifications. When you visit the US you will still have to visit the counter but you can use the Fastbreak line where available.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 11:15 am

Who told you that European residents can't enroll in RapidRez or Fastbreak? The Budget website provides the following instructions for you to enroll:
Country of Residence: If you reside in a country not listed (US, Canada, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands), please obtain an application from your local Budget location and be on the road to speed renting in no time!
If Budget does not have a location in your country, I'd suggest picking up an application form the next time you visit a Budget location in some other country.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 2:33 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG PLAT
Does anyone have a working link to the sign up document for European citizens?
Old Dec 4, 2014, 4:05 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG PLAT
Originally Posted by svenbcn
Does anyone have a working link to the sign up document for European citizens?
FYI - I posted the same question on the facebook page of Budget, and this is the answer I got:
"Hi Sven, I'm afraid you can't. This service is only available within the US for US citizens."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.