Wiki Posts
Search

Adding Coupon to Existing Reservation?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2011, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: nwa worldperks
Adding Coupon to Existing Reservation?

I've already tried searching for the answer to this, so I apologize if this question has already been asked/answered....

I have an existing reservation in Orlando/MCO that's using BCD code X474200. Without changing the rate I've already "locked-in" with this BCD, can I modify the reservation and add a coupon??

I know that you can go to budget.com and change a reservation, but I'm not sure if it allows to you add a coupon...and I don't want to risk losing my rate until I know I can do it.

Thanks.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 3:23 pm

Sure...

you can always change the bcd or coupon on an existing reservation, but you may not like the results...just don't book the change if you don't like the results

Originally Posted by nwa_newby
I've already tried searching for the answer to this, so I apologize if this question has already been asked/answered....

I have an existing reservation in Orlando/MCO that's using BCD code X474200. Without changing the rate I've already "locked-in" with this BCD, can I modify the reservation and add a coupon??

I know that you can go to budget.com and change a reservation, but I'm not sure if it allows to you add a coupon...and I don't want to risk losing my rate until I know I can do it.

Thanks.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 5:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by randix
you can always change the bcd or coupon on an existing reservation, but you may not like the results...just don't book the change if you don't like the results
Indeed; you won't be committing to the change until you see the option to "accept changes." If the price isn't to your liking, simply click "reject changes."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.