Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Bored... very bored...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2009, 6:27 pm

Programs: BA Silver / Bonyoy Platinum
Originally Posted by Scott Mac
I have to wonder if I've ever passed BBB or any of the other cabin crew who post here while flying about. Should there be a secret FT handshake? :P
Yes I wonder that too! Come on Prospero! Are you abusing your privileges as Moderator and getting advance notice of when FT frequenting staff will be on your flights! Or do BA schedule them on to Mr Prospero's flights to ensure he gets the standards he requires?

Oh and did you manage to remove the top to the champagne or did you have to Bing Bong the Boy to do it for you?
Old Sep 15, 2009, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by Scott Mac
Should there be a secret FT handshake? :P
That'd be a good thing to see!

Can't imagine what would constitute a sufficiently amusing secret handshake, however. Remember it must be friendly to FTers of both genders...
Old Sep 16, 2009, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by BingBongBoy
I would be out having Ice Cream and Pizza... maybe the other way around though...!
As in being had by Ice Cream and Pizza ....

...who they?
Old Sep 16, 2009, 1:36 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by tony2x
I assume that patience was a virtue in this case and your husband is now the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police though. I feel for him if he is a desk sergeant at Surbiton Police Station these days!
Darling - he has not been a Sergeant for many a long year. He rose up the ranks, was in Special Branch and has not retired from the Met. He now is a consultant - on what and to whom I know better than to ask.

Ding Dong - an hour to do your hair? Flying and big hair do not go together. I have a style that will look good with four or five sweeps of my Hairbrush. High Maintenance hair is not where I go. HIDDY let all of his fall out from too much blow drying.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 5:00 am

Programs: BA Gold. Mucci Diamond Hairbursh & Mucci des Sacs Exotiques
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I have a style that will look good with four or five sweeps of my Hairbrush. High Maintenance hair is not where I go...
I am so incredibly envious .
I have curly hair that is an absolute nightmare to manage - spend over an hour drying it straight and the tiniest bit of humidity undoes all my hard work. Easier to stay curly - but how I would love a sleek, easy to handle hairstyle.

Just had to get that off my chest - this board is better than therapy
Old Sep 16, 2009, 5:29 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by BAg Lady
I am so incredibly envious .
I have curly hair that is an absolute nightmare to manage - spend over an hour drying it straight and the tiniest bit of humidity undoes all my hard work. Easier to stay curly - but how I would love a sleek, easy to handle hairstyle.

Just had to get that off my chest - this board is better than therapy
BAg Lady - Brazilian Keratin is the way to go. My hair's exactly the same as yours but it's been amazing since my hairdresser in the US introduced me to it 3 years or so ago.

Expensive but worth it. It's starting to be offered at an increasing number of salons in the UK. PM me if you want any more info
Old Sep 16, 2009, 5:43 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
My husband thought that I slept with my hairdresser the amount that I am there when not working in order to keep my hair low maintenance.

I have assured him that my hairdresser would, judging from his conversation, prefer to sleep with him. That ended that conversation.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
My husband thought that I slept with my hairdresser the amount that I am there when not working in order to keep my hair low maintenance.

I have assured him that my hairdresser would, judging from his conversation, prefer to sleep with him. That ended that conversation.
Bet you tell him that all male cabin crew are the same and YOU know that's true
Old Sep 16, 2009, 5:53 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
BAg Lady - Brazilian Keratin is the way to go. My hair's exactly the same as yours but it's been amazing since my hairdresser in the US introduced me to it 3 years or so ago.

Expensive but worth it. It's starting to be offered at an increasing number of salons in the UK. PM me if you want any more info
If we're going to be OT, can we stick to AMG and Mercedes SLR please
Old Sep 16, 2009, 6:34 am

Programs: Mucci Master of the Skies, Does anyone read any further than Mucci anyway? BAEC Blue
Originally Posted by Can I help you
Bet you tell him that all male cabin crew are the same and YOU know that's true
So are you saying that Mrs CIHY should be correctly reffered to from now on as Mr CIHY.

Ducks the flying hairbrush that CIHY has stollen from PUCCI
Old Sep 16, 2009, 6:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by speedbird182
So are you saying that Mrs CIHY should be correctly reffered to from now on as Mr CIHY.

Ducks the flying hairbrush that CIHY has stollen from PUCCI
Woops, notice my edit.
Cheeky, wrong I will use Mrs CIHY hairbrush.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 6:48 am

Programs: Mucci Master of the Skies, Does anyone read any further than Mucci anyway? BAEC Blue
Originally Posted by Can I help you
Cheeky, wrong I will use Mrs CIHY hairbrush.
HAHAHA well it brightened up my day anyway!! I bet your only using Mrs CIHY's one because you've already stolen all of PUCCI's to throw at you little Bing Bongs who don't do what you tell them!

Last edited by speedbird182; Sep 16, 2009 at 6:49 am Reason: Can't spell to save my life!
Old Sep 16, 2009, 8:15 am

Programs: BA Gold. Mucci Diamond Hairbursh & Mucci des Sacs Exotiques
Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
BAg Lady - Brazilian Keratin is the way to go. ...
sunrisegirl you are a life-saver :-:. I have never heard of this treatment but I will try to get it done next time I am in the UK. I will PM you for more details in advance. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Paralytic
If we're going to be OT, can we stick to AMG and Mercedes SLR please
If I had an AMG or Mercedes SLR I would gladly give it away to have glossy straight hair
Old Sep 16, 2009, 8:39 am

Programs: Muccihood de la Rotisserie Doree, BAEC Gold, SAS Eurobonus basic, Ansett Golden Wing :-(
Originally Posted by BAg Lady

If I had an AMG or Mercedes SLR I would gladly give it away to have glossy straight hair
So what you are saying is ladies who are unhappy with their hair go to the hairdresser for hair extensions; blokes unhappy with their endowment go to the high performance car dealer to get a p***s extension?

By the way, I ride a bicycle.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 8:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Hair extensions or straightening treatments

But apart from that - yeah, seems like you are correct

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.