FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   OT: Bored... very bored... (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/995182-ot-bored-very-bored.html)

BingBongBoy Sep 15, 2009 8:27 am

OT: Bored... very bored...

See, the problem is... all you peeps, in the main, fly off to somewhere to do something. Business meeting or the likes... but now my flying is done for the day, I am on a "billy no mates trip" (i.e. a single crew member filling gaps around Europe on their own) and the place I am in is p'ing down... and I don't just mean a bit of drizzle, I mean lashing down...

I need to be entertained... so please, entertain me!

There is some sort of conference on at the hotel, and the surrounding business men are all a bit boring looking... so no conversation striking going on there...!

Anyone got some jokes or tid bits of gossip for a lonely crew member???

FlyerTalker6245 Sep 15, 2009 8:36 am

Time to play guess where BBB is...

I think BBB might be near a colosseum and some spanish steps

mario Sep 15, 2009 8:36 am

Originally Posted by BingBongBoy (Post 12383281)
See, the problem is... all you peeps, in the main, fly off to somewhere to do something. Business meeting or the likes... but now my flying is done for the day, I am on a "billy no mates trip" (i.e. a single crew member filling gaps around Europe on their own) and the place I am in is p'ing down... and I don't just mean a bit of drizzle, I mean lashing down...

I need to be entertained... so please, entertain me!

There is some sort of conference on at the hotel, and the surrounding business men are all a bit boring looking... so no conversation striking going on there...!

Anyone got some jokes or tid bits of gossip for a lonely crew member???

Why don't you go to the gym at the hotel you are in?

Furton Sep 15, 2009 8:37 am

http://fantasticcontraption.com/

Play this game

BingBongBoy Sep 15, 2009 8:38 am

Originally Posted by andset1191 (Post 12383349)

Wrong country... but I do like that city too... If I were there... I would be out having Ice Cream and Pizza... maybe the other way around though...!

BingBongBoy Sep 15, 2009 8:39 am

Originally Posted by mario (Post 12383355)
Why don't you go to the gym at the hotel you are in?

Closed... Being "refurbished"... shame they can not do that to the rest of the hotel mind! (a tad on the 90's side...!)

FlyerTalker6245 Sep 15, 2009 8:40 am

Originally Posted by BingBongBoy (Post 12383371)
Wrong country... but I do like that city too... If I were there... I would be out having Ice Cream and Pizza... maybe the other way around though...!

I was looking at a weather map and that particular country seemed quite possible - I won't keep on guessing just thought one guess might entertain you!

BingBongBoy Sep 15, 2009 8:41 am

Originally Posted by Furton (Post 12383360)

Oooh... the Firewall on the hotel computer spat it's dummy out for that site... darn it...

BingBongBoy Sep 15, 2009 8:42 am

Originally Posted by andset1191 (Post 12383384)
I was looking at a weather map and that particular country seemed quite possible - I won't keep on guessing just thought one guess might entertain you!

Aww... thanks for that though! I am North of there... BBC web site told porkies last night, said it was going to be nice here, and it still does, butit is not!

Kevincm Sep 15, 2009 8:43 am

How about a round or 7 of Boomshine?

Or you could read some trip reports ;) :p

heartybob Sep 15, 2009 8:43 am

Time to play guess where BBB is ...

Originally Posted by andset1191 (Post 12383349)

He's not in KBP - it's another nice warm evening here :D

P'ing down sounds like MAN.

luxury_travel Sep 15, 2009 8:47 am

would you be in France by any chance???

BingBongBoy Sep 15, 2009 8:51 am

Originally Posted by luxury_travel (Post 12383444)
would you be in France by any chance???

Nope... oops... sorry... "non"...

I just ordered a hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles from the bar... do I get the biscuits??? Dilema... :eek:

ajax Sep 15, 2009 8:52 am

www.websudoku.com is truly evil.

I did warn you!

BingBongBoy Sep 15, 2009 8:55 am

Originally Posted by ajax (Post 12383475)
www.websudoku.com is truly evil.

I did warn you!

I am the only person who does not "get" sudoku? It has never appealed to me... I get bored after about 2 minutes...

Thanks for the suggestions though!