Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Bored... very bored...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2009, 11:33 am

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
I can't believe a young man like you is even asking this question - shame on you.

Our brothers at Stonewall fought back so you can walk out the door of the dump you're in and stroll into the nearest late night refreshment station for gentlemen of our proclivities. So that is what you shall do. I will hear no ripostes.

Unless you're in DXB or somewhere

(Rant over)
Old Sep 15, 2009, 11:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, M&M, PC PlatAmb, Marriott, SPG
If you were in Geneva right now, I'd take you out for some partying

god knows I could use with something to cheer me up right now... Terrrrible day in the ofice. My solution? Get drunk.
Old Sep 15, 2009, 11:55 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by Shinigami
......... My solution? Get drunk.
Unfortunately not an option for crew if they're operating a flight tomorrow. Can't consume excess alcohol x number of hours before operating a flight

Wonder if BBB's now found something to do as he's no longer online. Let's hope so
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold, M&M, PC PlatAmb, Marriott, SPG
No worries, I know he does shorthaul, so my comment was actually directed more to myself So I'm having a few Guinness' at a local bar to chill the nerves so as to speak.

But if he ever needs a tour around these parts, I'll even let him have a go in my convertible AMG (yeah, I'm sad, I wanna fraternise with cabin crew, but always seem to go about it the wrong way, lol).

Ok, time to leave the thread befor I make an ever bigger fool of myself...
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:11 pm

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Originally Posted by Shinigami
No worries, I know he does shorthaul, so my comment was actually directed more to myself So I'm having a few Guinness' at a local bar to chill the nerves so as to speak.

But if he ever needs a tour around these parts, I'll even let him have a go in my convertible AMG (yeah, I'm sad, I wanna fraternise with cabin crew, but always seem to go about it the wrong way, lol).

Ok, time to leave the thread befor I make an ever bigger fool of myself...
Man with drop-top AMG... Are you there Bing? Quick, log on!
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Well, though I've no idea where he is I've just tried to alert him of this fabulous offer to drive a convertible and share a guiness
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:38 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Amex and some hotels
Originally Posted by Furton
Hmmm, thanks for that (I think). I've just spent / wasted over an hour !! Can't do the "Up the Stairs" one
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
Well, though I've no idea where he is I've just tried to alert him of this fabulous offer to drive a convertible and share a guiness
Er, not at the same time. There'd be head all over the leather
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:45 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by choosethedrew
Er, not at the same time. There'd be head all over the leather
(Refrain from comment, refrain from comment!!!)
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
(Refrain from comment, refrain from comment!!!)
Go on, wind it up in his (her?) absence!
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Sorry... I am back!

I have been out to dinner with the First Officer... who is also here by himself. Positioned out to cover for a sick FO... was very nice too... bit of italiano food and candle light... with a straight FO... delightful!

Shinigami... what a delightful offer... If I had of seen it sooner, and had we of been in one in the same city or country, then I would have greatefully accepted. As for what sort of car you drive, I do not know what an AMG is... But you have a Gold Card and you live in GVA... so that is good enough for me!

I am now off to bed... horrible early wake up call, 03:40 for 04:40 pick up... and I need that full hour to do my hair!!!

Night night all!

BBB
x
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by BingBongBoy

... and I need that full hour to do my hair!!!
Be thankful you still have some.
Old Sep 15, 2009, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Be thankful you still have some.

For those who know me will see the irony in my first hair related post...
Old Sep 15, 2009, 1:07 pm

For those who know me will see the irony in my first hair related post...
The thing I find odd about this board is conversing with a load of faceless folk. I think we should all have pictures... BTW, the only hair I have to consider is that on my chin
Old Sep 15, 2009, 2:32 pm

As for what sort of car you drive, I do not know what an AMG is... But you have a Gold Card and you live in GVA... so that is good enough for me!
AMG = Aufrecht Melcher Grossaspach
It's the tuning arm of Mercedes. So he has an extra fast Mercedes with a special badge on the back. It's reasonably safe to say Shinigami is a man who loves his car!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.