Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

[Q: When is the] Next BA Sale? [A: We don't know]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 20, 2013, 5:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Moderator note:
This thread was archived on 01 February 2015. You can follow the active discussion in the When is the next BA sale? thread.

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum
Print Wikipost

[Q: When is the] Next BA Sale? [A: We don't know]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2011, 6:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Originally Posted by Bliss!
Does anyone have an idea if BA will have any sales for those travelling from lagos to london.
There is a secret Nigeria to EU sale going on at the moment. In order to book these tickets, whats are at a 50% discount of more you will need to transfer the ticket money price into my bank account first so I can than book the tickets for you. You will receive the ticket by mail within 14 days.

Really!

PM me for details.

Old Mar 28, 2011, 6:31 am
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by henkybaby
There is a secret Nigeria to EU sale going on at the moment. In order to book these tickets, whats are at a 50% discount of more you will need to transfer the ticket money price into my bank account first so I can than book the tickets for you. You will receive the ticket by mail within 14 days.

Really!

PM me for details.
I'd like to transfer the ticket money price but first I need some money to release my bank account (Billions USD).
Please send me 5000£ by western union as soon as possible and I will send you one or two billions as soon as the bank account is released.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 6:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Originally Posted by G_G
I'd like to transfer the ticket money price but first I need some money to release my bank account (Billions USD).
Please send me 5000£ by western union as soon as possible and I will send you one or two billions as soon as the bank account is released.
Please PM me with your bank details. I will transfer 2BN US$ into your account as soon as I have received a goodwill payment of £ 3000 to precede my subsequent payment of £5000 by WU. Always a pleasure to do business with Nigeria!
Old Mar 28, 2011, 6:46 am

Programs: BA Silver
Please PM me with your bank details. I will transfer 2BN US$ into your account as soon as I have received a goodwill payment of £ 3000 to precede my subsequent payment of £5000 by WU. Always a pleasure to do business with Nigeria!
Can I pay with miles instead?
Old Mar 28, 2011, 9:32 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by Paralytic
Can I pay with miles instead?
I believe Nigeria is metric, so you will want kilometres, or possibly SPG points.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
This are being very levitating, as our customer arranagements are complete robust and fraud-free.

Our Agents are men of many Gods, who even do bussyness with Holland. Please ignoring the early comments and just take advantage of our local 72.5% sale offer on all BA flights.

Other Bank details are as my Friend said. Email me soon to [email protected]
Old Mar 28, 2011, 2:13 pm
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
YGPM
Old Mar 28, 2011, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by Bliss!
Does anyone have an idea if BA will have any sales for those travelling from lagos to london.
Welcome to FT Bliss! ^

To answer your question, no, sadly we don't know and I haven't come across any in the last couple of years. I record non-UK sales I am made aware of in Post 3 of this thread http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...les-ex-uk.html

If you hear of any let me know!
Old Mar 30, 2011, 1:18 am

Thanks guys. i will just settle for what price is right now before it get higher.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 5:10 am

Programs: QF, HH
BA Price Decrease/Specials at all?

Just noticed that a flight I need to book with BA has gone up in price (rather noticeable as I'm converting to the Aussie dollar).

Is there any chance of a sale which would bring the fare down, at all? (NCL - WAW, via LHR) Perhaps over Easter?

Or would it be better to book at c.£150 now, in case it just goes up even more? It was £119 the other day, but I haven't had a chance to book it yet.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 5:16 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
£150 sounds a good price for that routing in my view. Remember fares are more likely to go up than down especially for travel at certain times of year.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 5:41 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Do wish they would do something for US travel around the end of October.

Planning on being in Washington DC on the 27th and it's coming in as £1001.33 in WT+ (for a MFU) at present or just a shade under £500 for WT.

Could just say "to hell with it" blow 75000 miles + taxes on a one way flight in F to SFO, do a tier point run for silver (doing that at some point anyway whilst I'm out there but not sure of the dates until the 20th April) and slum it in WT on the way back (from the east coast) or any cheap airline (seems to be cheaper to buy a return economy fare than a single)
Old Apr 6, 2011, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by xenole

Planning on being in Washington DC on the 27th and it's coming in as £1001.33 in WT+ (for a MFU) at present or just a shade under £500 for WT.
Sheesh, that's heavy! I paid £628 for this month's up-coming trip, and £731 for Sep. However, they were booked at least 6 months ahead, and during Sales ...

And, of course, Taxes and Charges have gone up, haven't they.

Don't worry, there'll be another Sale along shortly .....
Old Apr 6, 2011, 6:24 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by xenole

Could just say "to hell with it" blow 75000 miles + taxes on a one way flight in F to SFO, do a tier point run for silver (doing that at some point anyway whilst I'm out there but not sure of the dates until the 20th April) and slum it in WT on the way back (from the east coast) or any cheap airline (seems to be cheaper to buy a return economy fare than a single)
I'm not sure there'll be any reductions at that time as the end of October is half term in the UK and one of the peak times of travel for the year. Families tend to use it as a last chance to get somewhere nice for the year.

I had to suck up a very high WT+ fare (higher than the one you've quoted) for something then.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 6:50 am

Programs: Tufty Club (Gold), BAGA Gymnastics level 4, 440yds swimming certificate
For anything from September onwards Id wait. Theres normally a small Easter sale, followed by a small June one, followed by the August Biggest Ever / Bigger than last time / Big Big Big / Bigger than yours Sale.

Throw into the the mix that sales normally follow the announcement of strike dates (by a few weeks) and we may be gifted a few more too.

Unless of course you're looking for very specific dates. You need to have flexibility when booking Sale fares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.