Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is your Amex online statement wrong too?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2008, 12:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Question Is your Amex online statement wrong too?

I noticed a couple of days ago that the mileage balance on my online statement had dropped to zero (it is not the statement date for another few days) and now it has a very small mileage balance that cannnot reflect any of my purchases (cos they are all over £50 at the moment ).

Anyone else have this problem?
Old Dec 23, 2008, 12:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
See the AmEx thread. This change happened months ago. The bulk of the miles now go to BA a few days before the statement end date, there is no problem and you don't lose any in total.
Old Dec 23, 2008, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Originally Posted by G-BOAC
See the AmEx thread. This change happened months ago. The bulk of the miles now go to BA a few days before the statement end date, there is no problem and you don't lose any in total.
Thank you, I had not noticed this previously. It is disconcerting though...
Old Dec 25, 2008, 5:00 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
I also noticed this in Oct, was short by 4,000 miles, but of course if was rectified the following month, as you all say there are a few days when the change over does not show airmiles if the transaction date is after the date that the miles go to the account. Do not fret, it will all come out in the wash

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.