Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OTish- BA38 (747 with gold nose) from PEK lands @1512

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OTish- BA38 (747 with gold nose) from PEK lands @1512

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2008, 4:40 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Originally Posted by mikoneill
It would have been fun to be one of the paying passengers on BA38 yesterday (the BBC shows about 50 people getting off the aircraft and said they weren't anything to do with Team GB). I can't imagine there are many times you'd find yourself arriving at the Royal Suite?
Doubt that the proles got anywhere the Royal Suite - over Anita's dead body!

I think I saw them being ushered off stage to waiting buses. I guess they were headed for T5 to await their hold baggage and that could be a long wait as I doubt that the Royal Suite has facilities to handle hold containers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.