Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

terminal 1 is a dream and bmi status match ba silver and gold exec cards....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

terminal 1 is a dream and bmi status match ba silver and gold exec cards....

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2008, 11:26 am

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
Indeed
Old Mar 30, 2008, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lowlander
Any one know how to apply for status match with BMI? I can't see anything on their website.
theres a thread on the bmi board of this website, basically a photocopy of your statement usually does it, the lounge at LHR usually can do it from there.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by ajamieson
While we're on the issue of putting a spin on levels of service has anyone seen the route map in the recent issue of High Life? All sorts of routes passed off as BA destinations that have either gone to Flybe or gone altogether.

Half of bmi's slots? No. Some slots go to BA as part of the BMED deal, which will presumably lead to the cutting of some destinations but it is nowhere near half of bmi's slots.
It is 50 slot pairs. That is rather a large amount...
Old Apr 2, 2008, 1:58 am

Programs: BA Blue, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I just sent them a screenshot of my EC statement showing my status and they did the match.
Old Apr 2, 2008, 2:40 am

ChrisH - did they match you at Silver status level? Who did you email?
Old Apr 2, 2008, 3:23 am

Programs: BA Gold; VA Velocity Gold; LH FTL; Marriott Gold; ICHG Platinum AMB; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by spanishflea
It is 50 slot pairs. That is rather a large amount...
50 slot pairs a day would be a lot.

50 slot pairs a week is manageable IMHO - 7 flights a day. Though I suspect some of the higher frequency short haul services may get reduced to allow the mid-hauls to continue.
Old Apr 2, 2008, 3:44 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
So on all routes from Heathrow that would be in direct competition with BA in Europe (sorry no idea where they fly to - LIS?) there is no Business Class and it is one class buy your own unless you have status with them?

If that is so, I shall not be letting HI send his details off as I see little point.

Longer Haul will contineu to be with us but I wondered what the European Priduct out of LHR was like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.