Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Still not posting correct miles / points for MFU

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2008, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

I'm still getting zero miles / points for some MFUs from T to U.

So annoying - now we have no Lyndsay I am forced to email the EC and they are useless!

Any other way of getting the miles and points back?

Last edited by BA Loyal; Mar 19, 2008 at 12:55 pm Reason: Lyndsay / Leslie - who knew?
Old Mar 19, 2008, 6:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by BA Loyal
now we have no Lesley
AFAIK we never did.
Old Mar 19, 2008, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Call the Gold line and do it over the phone. They can be very helpful these days, and this know how to get this corrected.

PS. if you see Lesley, do say hi
Old Mar 19, 2008, 6:28 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.

So annoying - now we have no Lesley I am forced to email the EC and they are useless!

Lets hope they don't read this and work out who you are
Just call them, I find 90% of them to be great these days on the phone and often very willing to give you their extension without asking or even call you back.
Old Mar 19, 2008, 6:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So annoying - now we have no Lesley I am forced to email the EC and they are useless!

Would that be

Lesley or
Lesley or
Lesley ?
Old Mar 19, 2008, 8:04 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Hi all

Just a quick update on this, we know through feedback such as this that there can be issues with tracking MFU bookings. We have looked into this and fixed it in part and as a result we have reduced the volumes where flights are not tracked considerably.

There is still one technical problem area which we have now isolated and we are currently working on fixing this. I can't give timescales but I can tell you that we will continue to look at this issue to minimise the frequency of this happening and also aim to solve it completely.

Thanks for your patience while we work on this - I know how frustrating it can be and if you have any cases where this happened recently please call your local service centre to see if they can help.

Best regards

Nicci
Old Mar 19, 2008, 8:27 am

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ie_Nielsen.jpg Leslie surely?

Gets my coat
Old Mar 19, 2008, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by BA Executive Club
Hi all

Just a quick update on this, we know through feedback such as this that there can be issues with tracking MFU bookings. We have looked into this and fixed it in part and as a result we have reduced the volumes where flights are not tracked considerably.

There is still one technical problem area which we have now isolated and we are currently working on fixing this. I can't give timescales but I can tell you that we will continue to look at this issue to minimise the frequency of this happening and also aim to solve it completely.

Thanks for your patience while we work on this - I know how frustrating it can be and if you have any cases where this happened recently please call your local service centre to see if they can help.

Best regards

Nicci
OK - so i mistook Lyndsay for a Leslie. Easy mistake

Is Nicci our new Lyndsay?!

Can we PM you with the problem flights like we used to do with her? Would be wonderful!
Old Mar 24, 2008, 2:30 am

Programs: BA SILVER
Still problems with MFU upgrades

Have just travelled LHR-AUH and paid WTP but statement says no points/no miles!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.