ET/WT ticket flexibility

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2008, 4:42 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
ET/WT ticket flexibility

Dear all...
I were about to buy a Milan-LA (ET/WT) ticket and i had some flexibility issues-

These are the conditions for my ticket regarding changes
"Changes : Time/date changes permitted at any time before each flight departure for a change fee of €100 or an upgrade fee of €100 plus any difference in fare. Changes subject to availability.If you cancel before your first flight a fee of €100 applies."

however, further down the page there is an option to increase flexibility (seemingly as it is )

"Do you need to be able to change your travel plans?
Why not increase the flexibility of your ticket?

Changes
Time/date changes permitted at any time before each flight departure for a change fee of €100 or an upgrade fee of €100 plus any difference in fare. Changes subject to availability.

Refunds
If you cancel before your first flight a fee of €100 applies."

Is there no difference to the ticket's flexibility whether I pay the E100 or not? My instinct is, there is indeed no differences.

And regarding the same issue, if i were to change my LAX-LHR and LHR-LIN together, would I be paying E200 and their respective fare differences?
Old Jan 28, 2008, 5:22 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Weird - most Economy buckets have the same fare rules so it appears to be offering you one higher up the hierarchy - perhaps moving you up to one that earns points?
Old Jan 28, 2008, 5:47 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by edi-traveller
Weird - most Economy buckets have the same fare rules so it appears to be offering you one higher up the hierarchy - perhaps moving you up to one that earns points?
so.. woah? if that were true, it would only be useful if im now in subclass H (then i'd get 100%)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.