Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2015, 4:49 am

Programs: "Only" 50,000 TPs until BA GGLfL
Originally Posted by alexwuk
Irritating bug for AA bookings. In the past you could input the AA record locator in the MMB form, and then after a prompt that the booking couldn't be found, you could select "Made a booking within the last 24 hours with a travel agent (not with British Airways)?", and input the passenger details and lo and behold the Amadeus booking reference would come up and the booking would load in MMB.
Now, I just get:

"Sorry

Unfortunately our systems are not responding, so we are unable to process your request at the moment.

We apologise for this inconvenience and suggest you try again later."

for each of my AA bookings in the last 3 days.
BA - it's a month later. this still doesn't work, which means i need to call BA to get BA references for AA tickets with BA sectors (if they haven't propagated via my BAEC #). sigh.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:43 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Apologies for breaking this thread mid discussion. As it is our practice to reduce the risk of database corruption, we are in the process of re-booting all mega threads. We hope this also makes these very large and often unwieldy threads a little easier to follow.

Please continue discussion, here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...es-ba-com.html and do feel free to re-post in the new thread any questions you've not yet received answers to.

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.