Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Keeping Silver.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2007, 12:43 am

Programs: BA Gold....er now Silver...er now Bronze....er now Blue
I am a Gold and my membership year expires in 1 month. I have exactly 0 tier points this year (a first for me).

I'm sure BA will look at my reasonable earning record over the last 10 years (not), so i'm looking forward to going back to Silver
Old Aug 1, 2007, 1:20 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by irmster
I am a Gold and my membership year expires in 1 month. I have exactly 0 tier points this year (a first for me).

I'm sure BA will look at my reasonable earning record over the last 10 years (not), so i'm looking forward to going back to Silver
Yep - you would have thought that both people like you (high TPs over many years and then zero) and I (as close as I can get to just over 1500 TPs a year as poss and then stop flying BA until my membership year restarts) would be prime targets for a phone call / mailing asking what stopped us flying with them... absolute prime opportunities for further premium revenue if they can do what's needed to keep us interested!
Old Aug 1, 2007, 3:56 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by BAAZ
Same happened to me - CX codeshare op by VN. I also couldn't access the CX lounge in SGN (BA Gold card, travelling in Y) because it was a shared lounge to which CX had access, rather than a CX-operated lounge.
I have this problem flying MAN-ARN with SAS. Im not allowed in the BMI Gold lounge and instead have to use the Servisair one as its subcontracted and SAS pay a fee to use it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.