Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gatwick Connection times?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2007, 5:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
ahhh!
you guys never fail to impress, brilliant answers to a question in no time at all !

thanks everyone
Old Jul 5, 2010, 7:55 am

Programs: BA, Marriott, Hertz, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd use this one.

I am travelling EDI-LGW-SSH. The domestic flight lands at LGW at 20.30 and the international flight takes off at 2200. Is this too tight a connection? ba.com is offering to sell me the flight, so presumably they reckon it is feasible.

Last time I went via LGW was about two years ago (EDI-LGW-AMS) and missed the AMS leg due to so many people queueing to get through the transfer area.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 8:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
It is tight, but I've done something similar late last year (I think we had 2 hours though, and still managed some lounge time). Getting a seat near the front and legging it down to the tansfer zone is probably a good thing. At the same time, I'm not really seeing huge amounts of possible connections at that time of night, so i'ts possible most of your fellow passengers on the inbound will not be going onwards?
Old Jul 5, 2010, 8:29 am

Programs: BA, Marriott, Hertz, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Thanks for that. We are currently at the front of the plane so that is a good start.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.