Wiki Posts
Search

Iris @ T2?

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2007, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, AF Silver
Iris @ T2?

Flew out today for the first time in months, having been enjoying the delights of T4 recently. Wondering if there's IRIS outside of Ts 1 and 4?
Old May 30, 2007, 3:06 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Kevlondon
Flew out today for the first time in months, having been enjoying the delights of T4 recently. Wondering if there's IRIS outside of Ts 1 and 4?
I have used IRIS in T2. It is located to the left handside of the immigration counters. Unfortunately, the one time it did not work, I was directed to the back of the standard EU/EEA passport queue.
Old May 30, 2007, 3:07 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
There are IRIS machines at T3 and T2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.