Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2007, 12:22 pm

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
But you've got it wrong about the lady with the washing. I think you'll find that's VC10's houseboy Tomasz
He's in Gran Malaria now as a treat!

I got mugged there in a strip club! I refused to buy her champagne when I was only getting a vending machine cup size of whiskey and coke! :@
Old Jan 27, 2007, 12:59 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by krug
PUCCI GALORE is a rather clever spelling pun of the famous Bond Girl, Pussy Galore, combined with the surname of the famous designer of the famous 1970s Braniff uniform, the lateEmilio Pucci, whose style and brand is now seeing a revival having been purchased by LMVH.
I do hope that amongst her wardrobe Ms PUCCI has a pair of the delectable wellington boots from a couple of seasons ago - the only pair I've ever seen with a high heel attached... - and the only thing (for mrs expatboy) to wear in Milan in the wet ^
Old Jan 27, 2007, 4:24 pm

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Jesus Christ; how does everybody know my houseboy is in Gran Malaria?

Actually he shouldn't be. He's on GB Airways back to the UK now (oh don't worry I signed him up to the Exec Club and merged him into an HA to claims his points). All Ican say is he better be at LHR to collect us tomorrow evening or I'm getting a Romanian in!

Now, Pucci awarded me th eorder of the toilet brush but I don't see that anywhere in the list Moomba? It's as a bit like Basil Brush's tail. It's constantly sticking up and if it wasn't for a young doctor from McGill uni I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Still at least I now know I have 40 metric tons of freight allowance when I travel with HRH. All I need is her schedule.... Paging Pucci and where you're next travelling dearest....
Old Jan 27, 2007, 4:41 pm

Programs: F
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
All I need is her schedule.... Paging Pucci and where you're next travelling dearest....
Sounds like you lot need a new thread:

"Will my next flight be www.pucciworld.com?"

I'm not bitter!
Old Jan 27, 2007, 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by redshift27
I am, I've had a good 12 pints tonight!

BEAUTIFUL IT WAS....£2.10 A PINT N'ALL!
Old Jan 27, 2007, 11:53 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Moomba - Congratulations on, a) a fantastic piece of research to start this thread in the first place and, b) your own elevation to this exclusive club - judging by the number of members (numbering less than three dozen) far more exclusive than anything BA can offer.

Of particular interest from your detailed research is the fact that, at least amongst human beings, there are only four multiple MUCCI's - BahrainLad (x2), Gaza (x2?), Jenbel (x3) and Phil the Flyer (x4).

I note, with amusement, your recording of the manner in which my rival for PUCCI's affections, BAGoldBoy 'grovelled' his way to a Mucci - par for the course.

I would just like to record my public appreciation of PUCCI GALORE's contributions to FT in general, and the BAEC Forum in particular. While I know she takes great delight in putting down those who step out of line she brings a ray of sunshine and a huge smile into these proceedings. I personally love her to bits; long may she reign. ^
Old Jan 28, 2007, 4:55 am

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
I would just like to record my public appreciation of PUCCI GALORE's contributions to FT in general, and the BAEC Forum in particular. While I know she takes great delight in putting down those who step out of line she brings a ray of sunshine and a huge smile into these proceedings. I personally love her to bits; long may she reign. ^
Are you after MUCCI x5 there Phil the Flyer
Old Jan 28, 2007, 5:05 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Boddingtons
Is he after? He's got it and another just for that public announcement.

Phil the Flyer X 7.

Boddie - I have you lined up as well but am unsure how you might deal with the honour. If you say with a pint or even a litre of Boddingtons - I shall withdraw my offer and you will remain in Eurotraveller indefinitely!

The BCAL commercial is 25 years old. I may be like the old Bag hangind her washing out now - but I was beautiful then and unmarried. I thought that I would marry a Prince but I married the Policeman and look what I turned into!
Old Jan 28, 2007, 5:06 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by Boddingtons
No, but I would dearly love to know how a supposedly impoverished student, who's not even at Uni, manages to fly in first class - as you mention in another recent post! Tell us all your secret and I'll nominate you for a Mucci myself to HRH.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 5:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Boddie - I have you lined up as well but am unsure how you might deal with the honour. If you say with a pint or even a litre of Boddingtons - I shall withdraw my offer and you will remain in Eurotraveller indefinitely!
I think he'd prefer to be there! - though I can't recall the last time I saw Gammon, Egg 'n' Birdseed back in ET
Old Jan 28, 2007, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Phil the Flyer X 7
Holy crap, I've just died and gone to heaven!
Old Jan 28, 2007, 5:30 am

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
No, but I would dearly love to know how a supposedly impoverished student, who's not even at Uni, manages to fly in first class - as you mention in another recent post! Tell us all your secret and I'll nominate you for a Mucci myself to HRH.
The only outgoings I have per month Phil the Flyer is £43.50 Sky Bill. They were more before I went to Australia for the Ashes, but I've since lowered myself to a PAYG mobile. I pay no rent, I live at home, although I'm hardly there.

The difference is that when Boddies here is sat in First Class, the rest of the passengers actually have money....me doesn't! I cannot save, I have to spend.

I get so bored sat round the house all day whilst everyone else is working that the only way I can occupy myself is by booking flights. Then when they're finished, I can go to the pub!

How does Boddies earn his pennies though I hear you ask? Well, I work in Internet Marketing, albeit for about 4 on off days a month!
Old Jan 28, 2007, 5:34 am

Moomba - I congratulate you on both your thread and your own elevation, and you accuse me of 'brown-nosing' my way to a further 3 awards. You're not BAGoldBoy using another 'handle' by any chance?

You should know that the first rule of Muccihood is that club members do not put each other down in public (unless it's BAGoldBoy and myself ) and even we are trying to put our differences behind us, on pain of expulsion from Muccidom.

Programs: BA GGL, SQ PPS, HH Diamond, SPG LTP/100, Marriott Platinum, Mucci des Lois Constitutionelles
Originally Posted by krug
It is less well known that Ms. GALORE starred in a little known BCal commercial - you can see here hanging out the washing in Surbiton at the end.
Can you imagine any airline making such a sexist, racist video these days?

Notwithstanding that, the blonde stewardess was pretty cute...

By the way (slightly OT), I just had a really enjoyable IAD-LHR in CW in 62A. Staff at IAD FIRST were fantastic. CC on board were brilliant!

Mr Walsh, whatever the cabin crew are asking for, they're worth it!

/MHL

Originally Posted by G-BOAC
I think he'd prefer to be there! - though I can't recall the last time I saw Gammon, Egg 'n' Birdseed back in ET
As much of a fine northern delicacy it is G-BOAC, I don't eat chips I'm affraid to report!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.