Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Attention all Muccis press the call button. How do you get to the airport? OT-ish

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Attention all Muccis press the call button. How do you get to the airport? OT-ish

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:11 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
If I understand VC10 Boy is always open to new propositions.
I'd need to know age, looks and location first
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:12 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
If you can't even spell Mucci ....

Jealousy doesn't become you. Take it like a man and turn your attentions to other FTers. I understand VC10 Boy is always open to new propositions.
I'll see you at LHR next month when you return from CAI. I already have your photo so I'll have no problem recognising you!
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:14 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Pucci sweetie

When I'm heading to the airport, I utilise the services of Mum & Dad Taxi Rides - it provides a nice easy journey from Caterham to LHR (my usual departure point). As for Mum & Dad, when they travel they utilise the service of Sunrisegirl Taxi Rides - same friendly journey provided! It all works very nicely.

However, should one of the taxi services not be available then I'd use my car. With a little luck someone will steal it from the parking lot and I can claim for a new one!

Now as for Mucci's - what do I have to do to qualify. I'm feeling blue right now and a Mucci would put a smile put on my face immediately.
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
Tomasz is the Polish houseboy - how could you forget
you mean you didn't pick him up on a polish airplane? how unusual.
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:18 am

Programs: BA GGL, Concorde Room card, KLM Silver, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, UA Premier Silver
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
Try and keep up Smirnoff, Tomasz is our houseboy. We have had him for four years which I know did make him an illegal as Poland wasn't in the EU in those days. When we took him on he didn't even know how to pour a bottle of wine and thought you could put Saint Louis crystal in the dishwasher! Yet he has come on in leaps and bounds and in January we are even sending him on a flower arranging course, although this is more in an attempt to cut back on our floral bill. We also paid for his driving lessons so now he is on call to pick us up in the West End in the early hours. It makes it so much easier for getting back to Dulwich.
This all sounds very Madonna Malawian adoption esque to me. How did you come across him? You went to Poland, took a fancy to him and the rest was history!
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:23 am

No he was advertising on gaydar. Polish cleaner - non nude. He had come over with his boyf who later dumped him. He was out on the streets and he had such a nice personality that he moved in and it developed from there.
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And the difference between "Polish cleaner - non nude" and a "Polish cleaners - nude" is ?

Last edited by Smirnoff; Nov 30, 2006 at 4:35 am
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:28 am

Programs: BA GGL, Concorde Room card, KLM Silver, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, UA Premier Silver
No he was advertising on gaydar. Polish cleaner - non nude. He had come over with his boyf who later dumped him. He was out on the streets and he had such a nice personality that he moved in and it developed from there.
Oh right. Well I'm sure Pucci should make you a Mucci now for being so hospitable
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:34 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold), Hilton (Gold)
Originally Posted by Smirnoff
Are the difference between "Polish cleaner - non nude" and a "Polish cleaners - nude" is ?
Clothes.

Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:38 am

Are the difference between "Polish cleaner - non nude" and a "Polish cleaners - nude" is ?
Quite a lot actually. You're right though you do have to be careful with tradespeople on gaydar. I was looking for a plumber once and this guy came round, total hunk actually, in a boiler suit. I showed him what I wanted doing and asked for a quote, only I never heard from him again. It never occured to me when he was there that this was roleplay and I was the reason he had come round. You see I am so innocent depsite what some here think.
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:41 am

I am not a Mucci, but I can aspire to meet the high standards one day... (do we have to do the whole "Miss World" thing - parade around in bikinis and ballgowns and give a speech about wanting to bring "world peace"???).

We live in the West County and always drive. Did try a driver service once: they took us to the airport fine, but never picked us up from our return flight. We were going back to see my parents, it was a bank holiday just after Xmas and it took us 7 hours to make the 60 mile trip (by bus and train) to my parents house (nobody sober enough to collect us and the public transport system was subject to bank holiday madness... ). Sort of put me off driver services...

LHR. We drive and use one of the chauffeur parking services if we can (depending on price). If not, we use Pink Elephant or Parking Express (depending on terminal used and price).

LGW. We do a park and stay package. My current favourite is the Sofitel.

BRS is about 30/40 minutes drive from home. I just pre-book the long stay parking there. Did use chauffeur parking there once when I had a very big/heavy bag and was travelling alone.

I try to avoid STN like the plague - generally takes us about 4 hours to get home from there...

Boo
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Quite a lot actually. You're right though you do have to be careful with tradespeople on gaydar. I was looking for a plumber once and this guy came round, total hunk actually, in a boiler suit. I showed him what I wanted doing and asked for a quote, only I never heard from him again. It never occured to me when he was there that this was roleplay and I was the reason he had come round. You see I am so innocent depsite what some here think.
And what did the "Polish Cleaner - Non Nude" come to his interview in? A petticoat and feather duster?
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:50 am

And what did the "Polish Cleaner - Non Nude" come to his interview in? A petticoat and feather duster?
Actually, how is this helping our dear Pucci and her quest for transport arrangements?

Anyway, I'm wheels up in an hour so I'm thinking of making my way down the the gate. Oh and to try and be useful before I go to Pye in the Sky, there was no JW blue at LGW F lounge today.

I'm a little bit tipsy and have to pace myself to breach fortress USA this evening.
Old Nov 30, 2006, 4:58 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
LHR (from near Holborn):
With check-in luggage during daytime: Cab + HEX
With check-in luggage very early morning: Mini-cab
Hand-luggage only: Tube + HEX

LGW (from near Holborn):
With check-in luggage during daytime: Cab + GEX
Hand-luggage only: Walk/Cab to CityLink station near KX
Old Nov 30, 2006, 5:20 am

From LHR:

20% catch the National Express coach
60% Drive then park at Q-Park Flyaway
20% Stay & Park deal at Sheraton Skyline

From LGW:

For daytrips through to 2 nights away - there may have been a chance that I, from time to time, abused my staff parking access. What the hell I've left now - replace 'from time to time' with 'every time'

More than two nights away previously and from now onwards every time I fly from LGW:
80% Coach
20% Rail

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.