Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Who's the current head of Customer Service at BA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2006, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, BD Gold, PC Ambassador, SPG Gold

...and what is their address?

TIA.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:04 am

You don't sound happy.

I'm assuming you've tried going through the usual channels here?..

You do know that letters that are sent to Directors just get stamped "Sent Directly to CEO" (or similar) and sent back to Cust Relations? However, BA's company address can be found on this page. Letters can be sent to any board member or manager care of Waterside.

Do you want to tell us what happened?
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, BD Gold, PC Ambassador, SPG Gold
One word: crisps.

Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:19 am

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
Your best bet would be the Commercial Director, Martin George. his profile on bashares.com says:-

Martin's responsibilities include worldwide sales, marketing, revenue management, development of the airline's website ba.com, worldwide cargo and global PR.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by PhilH

TIA.
I understand that role is a part time one and the occupant fills in their remaining time with the role of "Director of Inflight Experience" for Ryanair
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold

Put my name down too when you complain to the "Director of Cheese & Onion"
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:28 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by ojs555

You do know that letters that are sent to Directors just get stamped "Sent Directly to CEO" (or similar) and sent back to Cust Relations?
i maintain there is mileage in aiming high. certainly works with the Bank i work for (CEO complaints get senior attention even though we all know it's only a PA's PA who forwards the letter).

i complained to Eddington two years ago or so and got £150 voucher in return (letter with computer signature from his Executive Assistant). not sure i would have gotten the same if i had tried BAEC Customer Service Dept.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:38 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card

I have three outstanding letters of complaint about the bloody crisps fiasco.

NO ANSWER YET BA LURKERS!!!!!
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:51 am

Programs: BA Gold

You want more crisps. I'll start saving mine for you, it is no trouble... honest
Old Feb 13, 2006, 12:16 pm

One word: crisps
Ah!!! You mean the catering enhancements we have undertaken at enormous expense after extensive research. The crinkly potato slices deep fried to a golden perfection and liberally sprinkled with the world's finest NaCl are the result of painstaking resourcing from our catering planners. After all, the majority of frequent flyers tell us this is what they want on our daytime services!!!

(BU66ER the fact that in our staff restaurant - canteen to the uncivilised - the queue is always longest at the fry-up counter. You get served immediately at the "Healthy Options" desk as hardly anyone uses it. I guess that means that 99% of our customers are probably the same as us - they would prefer the full, unadulterated meal service!!!)

Wishing you the best of luck in your communications with Camp X Ray!!! The catering and service in BA are a source of embarrassment to the staff at the moment and, I'm afraid we're getting too shell-shocked to even apologise any more!!!
Old Feb 13, 2006, 12:27 pm

Can I also refer you to:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=210178
Old Feb 13, 2006, 12:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by edi-traveller
I have three outstanding letters of complaint about the bloody crisps fiasco.

NO ANSWER YET BA LURKERS!!!!!

sounds like you have a chip on the shoulder edi-traveller when it comes to this subject. (sorry)
Old Feb 13, 2006, 12:57 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

The product devaluation is painful. If discos further the product will be completely frazzled. Just wait till I get my claws on the nik naks of wotsits name at Product Development
Old Feb 13, 2006, 1:02 pm

Actually, I think I'd just aim a kick at Nobbys Nuts!!!
Old Feb 13, 2006, 1:05 pm

TIA.
Maxine Haywood - Customer Relations manager UK&I, the person you should address your letter to.

Martin George - BA Commercial Director, whose secretary will forward your complaint to central CR most likely

both at Waterside... I'm sure you know the address!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.