Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CONGRADS to BA during blackout!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2003, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

CONGRADS to BA during blackout!!

My family and I were all travelling on first class award tickets from LHR-JFK on August 15. Our flight to JFK was cancelled. We live in LA and were to fly back to LA on Sunday August 17. BA heard our plight and re -routed us to the nonstop flight to LAX on August 15 ALL IN FIRST CLASS. We were shocked and amazed. These tickets were award tickets issued by Qantas by the way. I cannot thank the BA people enough and will write customer service about all who helped.
Old Aug 18, 2003, 7:44 am

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
Nice to hear some good news.

Some of the media reports I was watching were saying that BA weren't doing enough, again - a reference to the strike.

They highlighted these American youths who had no money left after their holiday and were stuck in the airport because of the blackouts. Only at the end of the article did the reporter briefly mention that BA had given them a room in a top hotel!

Top marks to BA for effort. No marks to the reporter for jumping on the bandwagon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.