Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Horrible experience results in 'I would like to apologise...' letter. Does it matter?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Horrible experience results in 'I would like to apologise...' letter. Does it matter?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2004, 10:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, MUCCI, Junior Jet Club.
Originally Posted by SchmeckFlyer
Of course, life vests are there just to make one "feel" safe. Unless one can miraculously make a nice smooth landing on water during a crash/emergency landing, the aircraft will have either broken into many pieces or become so badly damaged as to render the doomed passengers little time too actually make use of the life vests.
Ahem....if I had trundled off the end of a runway into water (a la China Air in Kai Tak a few years ago) I would certainly want a lifejacket before jumping off, thank you very much!

(I know what you mean though...."After we hit the water at 300 knots, calmly remove your lifejacket from its container....")
Old Sep 10, 2004, 11:00 am

Programs: BA Blue, Priority Club Plat (again!), Marriott Rewards Gold
You will receive the standard 30 quid of BA travelshop vouchers.
Old Sep 10, 2004, 2:45 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by TheMajor
You will receive the standard 30 quid of BA travelshop vouchers.
I have flown club several times, and provided you paid for the ticket, call customer services and blast at them.

The first time there was no food or in flight entertainment. I got a $250 travel voucher.

The second time my seat was broken ( I could have moved but didnt) called and got $200 voucher.

Better than nothing! Club tickets cost thousands...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.