Wiki Posts
Search

Which one of the long lines on LHR...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2003, 3:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Plat
Which one of the long lines on LHR...

Given its mid-summer and aa slow news-day, I figured I'd pose an important question here. I've been lurking in the BA-forum ever since I was preparing for a RTW on OneWorld early this year and found tons of splendid humor and nice people in here, and also noted that the cast includes a few select that might pass as "the usual suscpects" whenever a good thread pop up, escpecially a certain P. Galore.

Now, I've done a lot fo searching and digging in the archives, and there's been the odd referefence to the retributions that she might pass out to misbehaving travelers, including spanking.

So, given her popularity, I figured it's likewise out in the real world at the world's largest and longest running construction site with its own international airport attached. I'm passing through there in a few weeks time, and from memory there is always a lot of long queues no matter where one wants to go in there, and I wondered how can i see which of these are the one heading off to get a spanking from this forums P. Galore?

(Or is that only reserved for thos in the BA First lounges, or perhaps part of the MBA spa?)
Old Jul 14, 2003, 7:00 am

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ph-ndr:
(Or is that only reserved for thos in the BA First lounges, or perhaps part of the MBA spa?)</font>
MB Spa, back room, not the glass sliding door rooms. If it's Tuesday, ask for Martinique. On Fridays ask for Roberta. If its Sunday, don't go in.
Old Jul 14, 2003, 7:33 am

Programs: BA Blue. 19695 Lifetime TPs
[ I wondered how can i see which of these are the one heading off to get a spanking from this forums P. Galore?

([/QUOTE]

You wish!

If and when the Lady joins this discussion, you may wish you'd continued to lurk!
Old Jul 14, 2003, 8:02 am
Original Poster

It's more if than when I suspect.

Old Jul 14, 2003, 8:03 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dddc:
MB Spa, back room, not the glass sliding door rooms. If it's Tuesday, ask for Martinique. On Fridays ask for Roberta. If its Sunday, don't go in. </font>

Ah, but you didnt get the reference to P.G.
Old Jul 14, 2003, 9:14 am

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
I did. Why did you think I said not to go in Sundays???
Old Jul 15, 2003, 6:45 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Sorry, was this a private conversation or can the subject join in?

Mr Ph-Ndr you make me blush to the roots of my eyeliner. I am sorry that I missed this before. Come to think of it, maybe I should have remained in ignorance.

I am uncertain where this idea that I would be taking customers like some Amsterdam Madam (actually I called some American (sorry!) lady "Madam" the other day, and she turned to her husband and said

"I don't run no Haw House"

He said

"She think you work there, like moppin it, cos you'd not get no other job, that's for sure"

This in CW upper deck no less.

Anyhow, if you are inviting yourself for a good beating with my hairbrush, What have you done. The I'm in First dance (if you have no idea what I am talking about you have not researched well enough) you must feel that you deserve one. You will however have to speak to Gaza when he gets back from Cyprus as he is first in the queue.No, I do not conduct my business in Terminal anything, my skills are reserved for those passengers who have a premium Boarding pass.

However in you particular case...say no to pain and remember this. My husband (we once had such a nice man called Law Lord who used to play with us now he hangs around in bars (his own admission) and chases air ambulances - another casualty of cheap deoderant).

The other thing, Dear is that this side of the Atlantic we have queues - not lines but don't let that worry you. The only line that you will see is the one Boarding back at T4, the words Personna Non Grata gleaming fresh in your passport.

You see, when I'm not beating half the airport, I am sleeping with them.

There. Now you all know.

Pillow talk costs lives.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.