Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BD Flights showing on "Current Travel Plans"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2002, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!

Yesterday my TA made a booking for a EDI-LHR-EDI flight. I was waitlisted for the 07:40 and confirmed on the 06:40. The waitlist did not clear so I decided to have a bit longer in bed (plus earn double tier points and double miles) and changed to the BD flight at 08:30. When I went in to "Current Travel Plans" I was surprised to see that in place of the BA flights were my BD flights! It must be tied in with the moved to Amadeus and the TA retaining the same ref.
Old Feb 26, 2002, 4:20 am

[This message has been edited by Merry (edited 05-25-2002).]
Old Feb 26, 2002, 4:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Merry:
Very useful - perhaps they need to rename it 'Trips you have already made?'. No future plans at all....</font>
Given your usual schedule you have probably overloaded the Amadeus Database!
Old Feb 26, 2002, 4:56 am
Original Poster

I've just checked again and noticed that the BD flights are gone (someone is watching over us ). My flight to JNB in December is shown but there is no sign of my waitlisted BGI-LGW flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.