Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Customer Relations Refuses to Respond. What to Do?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2001, 8:01 am
Original Poster

I have now faxed Customer Relations three times in regard to a legitimate problem (Customer Service, Where's the Service? post) with no acknowledgement or response. Is there another entity within BA who might be more responsive to this matter? More particulalry does anyone have an e mail or fax number for Rod Eddington's office?

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Dec 7, 2001, 11:13 am

Where do you live? Where are you sending the complaint?

------------------
speedbird001
Old Dec 7, 2001, 11:58 am
Original Poster

speedbird, I live in Dallas but have been sending faxes to Cutomer Relations in Sudbury (44 20 8759 4314) This was on the advice of the Customer Relations desk at LHR who provided the address and fax number.
Old Dec 7, 2001, 2:48 pm

[This message has been edited by Merry (edited 05-25-2002).]
Old Dec 7, 2001, 2:59 pm

Merry's the man. Although I would probably address the complaint to their U.S. operations at Bulova Center. You can get their address and the name of the appropriate person by calling 718-397-4000.

------------------
speedbird001
Old Dec 7, 2001, 4:32 pm
Original Poster

Nick and speedbird thanks.

I sent the first fax on 12 Nov and two weeks later on 26 Nov sent an enquiry (with a copy of the letter) asking if my correspondence had been received. One week later on 3 Dec I asked when I might expect a reply.

Perhaps it's a matter of impatience to expect a reply within 3 weeks. I don't know how they normally handle these things having never had occasion to complain about BA's operations before. I suppose it's possible a reply was posted by snail mail from the UK although I requested a response by fax or email.

It was not my intent to make a major issue of this but I thought the circumstances that seriously impacted my business trip were unusual and significant enough (they were to me)that they deserved a reply and that BA, at least as courtesy, would wish to address the matter.

Old Dec 8, 2001, 4:23 am

Old Dec 8, 2001, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Merry. Many thanks for the good advice. I'll relax and expect a reply in due course.
Old Dec 8, 2001, 9:22 am

Jr, (from Dallas no less)

If you really want to thank Merry send him some fish... ha ha ha... sorry, couldn't resist.

Frank

------------------
TANSTAAFL - but if you work it right, FF miles comes pretty close.
Old Dec 10, 2001, 2:46 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Merry is right. CR are snowed under at the moment I gather. It is usually slow at the best of times. At BA, the wheels of God grind slowly, but they grind exceeding small!

CFM3RD, you enjoy living dangerously. The way to that man's heart is vis McDonalds so send him a gift voucher please which he can use whilst his good lady wife is on the phone to her Mother (that is his achilles heel)
Old Dec 12, 2001, 11:41 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.