Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

New Entertainment System on 747-400 Aircraft

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 1999, 8:53 pm
mgm
Original Poster

I had the opportunity to preview the new entertainment system BA is introducing on the 747-400. Every seat is fitted with its own screen and control. Several video channels are available (with a few additional in Club and First). The system control has A/V controls on one side and a telephone on the other (same model as the one on AA's 777). Unfortunately the satellite phone link was not available (coming soon the crew told me). In First, the video screen is bigger (though not as large as SQ's) and the video cassette unit is much smoother to operate than the old ones. All in all a pretty good system I thought.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.