Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA & Royal Bank Canada in air deal

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 1999, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

BA & Royal Bank Canada in air deal

British Airways and Royal Bank of Canada today announced a major strategic alliance with the launch of British Airways Global Financial Services, which takes off with the Offshore Deposit Account on June 1. This is the first in a range of innovative products developed following extensive research and tailored to meet the needs of frequent travellers, expatriates and those with international personal and business interests, including members of British Airways' Executive Club. This service will be provided by Royal Bank of Canada's Global Private Banking arm, one of the world's premier offshore banks.(x)

It also states, "Opportunity to earn miles" - not sure what that is at the moment...

see: http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/990517/j2.html
Old May 18, 1999, 5:25 pm
Original Member

interesting that Royal Bank is one of the more active banks on using the internet--they bought Security First Internet Bank (or some such name)--they've been advertising that they actually have an office here in the Tampa area !?!
Old May 18, 1999, 5:35 pm
Original Poster

Yep - see this thread for more discussions on Security First Network Bank..

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/001197.html
Old May 19, 1999, 10:42 am

This is great news. How I have needed an account that requires an opening deposit of $20,000. As if!

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.