Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Avios/Tier Points

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2024, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Brown, EK Blue, Sirius
Missing Avios/Tier Points

Hi, I’m posting on here in the hope that someone can offer some help or guidance.

In February my wife and I flew Malaysia Airlines LHR-KUL-LGK and return. Our travel agent included our BA Executive Club numbers at the time of booking so that we would get our Avios and tier points.

During the holiday I noticed that we had been credited with Avios and tier points for the KUL-LGK sector, which I thought slightly strange, but assumed that everything would catch up. However, two weeks after we returned home we still hadn’t received any further Avios or Tier points so I filed an online claim, for which I received an email acknowledgment.

Three months have now passed and I still haven’t received anything. I’ve contacted MH who tell me my issue is with BA I’ve had numerous on line chats with BA who just disconnect me if I ask difficult questions.

I was given an email address of [email protected] but this has not resulted in anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I could try?

Thanks
Old May 22, 2024, 12:47 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, IHG Platinum, FlyingBlue Gold, Hilton Diamond, Mucci des repas d'enfant
Originally Posted by nobbymoody
… I’ve contacted MH who tell me my issue is with BA I’ve had numerous on line chats with BA who just disconnect me if I ask difficult questions.

I was given an email address of [email protected] but this has not resulted in anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I could try?

Thanks
Try calling and not being difficult?

You don’t say what information came out of your online chats, if any
Old May 22, 2024, 1:22 pm

Programs: BAEC, VS Flying Club
You are not alone. This old thread may be worth a read:

Help: BA refusing to award tier points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.