Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Why is BA only offering the most expensive fare classes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2024, 1:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: MVPGold 75K

I am seeing ba 888 and 889 LHR/BEG from nw24 to go up from 60 usd one way to 234 usd one way from November 1. Only most expensive y and full price c class on sale. Are they canceling the route, or still debating
Old Apr 30, 2024, 1:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
They havent loaded cheaper fare buckets yet?

Winter timetable, reduced flights so can charge more?

It can mean all sorts of things
Old Apr 30, 2024, 1:20 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I have seen this before, when the fare suddenly leaps - and remains high - on a particular date. It has always been when I've been looking many months ahead, and the fares have always eventually normalised. You just have to hold your nerve.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 1:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: MVPGold 75K
Originally Posted by Misco60
I have seen this before, when the fare suddenly leaps - and remains high - on a particular date. It has always been when I've been looking many months ahead, and the fares have always eventually normalised. You just have to hold your nerve.
Yes, it just happened the other day all the buckets disappeared but the most expensive ones... I guess patience...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.