Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Contact Number for Reward Flights

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2024, 3:20 am
Original Poster

US Contact Number for Reward Flights

I知 considering phoning the US at midnight to add the return leg to an outbound reward booking. Can anyone please advise if I have to call the US booking line or if I have to call the US BAEC line? If anyone has the actual number I would be very grateful
Old Mar 25, 2024, 3:23 am

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
The US will be 5-8 hours behind the UK so reward flights would be long gone probably phoning the US on key routes.

its best to call just before midnight GMT (0100 when we go forward to BST this weekend coming) and call through to any global BA office that’s open. Use Skype if needs be.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 3:28 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold, OWE
Originally Posted by Definitas
I知 considering phoning the US at midnight to add the return leg to an outbound reward booking. Can anyone please advise if I have to call the US booking line or if I have to call the US BAEC line? If anyone has the actual number I would be very grateful
Silver line is +1 800 356 7127

If you don't have silver I am not sure what happens....
Definitas likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 4:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Definitas
Definitas likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.