Wiki Posts
Search

Combine eVouchers

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2024, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Combine eVouchers

Quick question, as I am about to book a TP trip and I have two Customer Relations issued vouchers (one for £220 + one for £150) that I need to use. Wondering if I can use them both on the same booking, I came across this on the BA website:

Yes, you can apply up to four eVouchers per booking. However, eVouchers issued directly from our Customer Relations team can’t be combined with any other eVoucher.
Now, I can read this in two ways:

A) CR eVouchers cannot be combined with different types of vouchers => I can combine two of the same types (CR)
B) once you use one CR eVoucher it's game over for other vouchers on that booking => I can't combine two of the same types

The website seems to let me apply both to a mock booking, but I didn't go to the payment, as for a TP run I will obviously need to call. Any experience on what I should expect? No biggie either way, but the FAQs could use some more clarity.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by erikh94
Quick question, as I am about to book a TP trip and I have two Customer Relations issued vouchers (one for £220 + one for £150) that I need to use. Wondering if I can use them both on the same booking, I came across this on the BA website:

A) CR eVouchers cannot be combined with different types of vouchers => I can combine two of the same types (CR)
B) once you use one CR eVoucher it's game over for other vouchers on that booking => I can't combine two of the same types

The website seems to let me apply both to a mock booking, but I didn't go to the payment, as for a TP run I will obviously need to call. Any experience on what I should expect? No biggie either way, but the FAQs could use some more clarity.
My understanding is you couldnt combine a Covid19 Evoucher with a CR Evoucher. Two CR Evouchers should work together though.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 2:44 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by erikh94

A) is correct.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 5:59 pm

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I had no issues combining voucher for a recent flight. The easy way I found to test the theory is to make a booking and then on the payment page before the credit card, just put in the voucher numbers. And if it combines great. Then phone up and do what you want.

tell them about the vouchers early as it will probably trig a cycle off to the fares team.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.