Parents room
Relaxation room
Family-friendly spaces
Grab & go food
Dining stations
Full bar
Coffee bar

Admirals Club, Concourse C

After security, mezzanine level, near gate 32 (above Great Divide)

Hours
Daily: 04:30 to 23:30

Amenities
Complimentary food and drinks
Full-service bar
Complimentary Wi-Fi
Kids Room
Print Wikipost

New Denver lounge. Switch effective 18 Oct

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2024, 12:24 pm

It really doesn't take very long to get between concourses at DEN. If space at the capital one lounge continues to be a problem it's definitely feasible to go to the Admiral's club in C.
Concourse A is the only one set up for international arrivals, and also home to all the common use gates. It's not really feasible for BA to switch to concourse C unless they want to tow the aircraft from A to C for departures and convince AA to share a gate. It's doable but I bet it doesn't happen in the near (or distant) future.
Old Feb 16, 2024, 3:51 pm

Programs: Baec
A waitlist in operation 3.46 local time but no problem earlier. Busy inside but we found 4 seats at a table within 5 minutes which is good going I guess with Presidents weekend.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 3:27 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
3.25pm lounge is rammed but no waitlist. Even so, beats the previous AA lounge.

edit: waitlist by 4.15pm

Last edited by Physci; Mar 7, 2024 at 4:40 pm
Old Mar 16, 2024, 12:42 am

Programs: Mileage Plus
Went to use the Cap 1 lounge on 9 March and there was a waitlist in operation at perhaps 15:45 but was on a BA business class ticket so was allowed to go in anyway, much to the consternation of others milling around having been forced to wait.
Old Mar 16, 2024, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by liquidity777
Went to use the Cap 1 lounge on 9 March and there was a waitlist in operation at perhaps 15:45 but was on a BA business class ticket so was allowed to go in anyway, much to the consternation of others milling around having been forced to wait.
So it would seem BA has perhaps received enough complaints to negotiate reserved capacity for BA passengers…
Old Mar 16, 2024, 7:22 am

I’m flying CW BA218 in early April. Is there a time limit for the Capital One lounge? I believe our flight is at 6:35. How early can I get in?
Old Mar 16, 2024, 3:13 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by CheeseAndCarbs
I’m flying CW BA218 in early April. Is there a time limit for the Capital One lounge? I believe our flight is at 6:35. How early can I get in?
I got in fine before 15:00 today, the receptionist let me in straight away when I presented my BA boarding pass. Didn't look like there was a waitlist but there probably should be at this time - I got just about the last free individual seat I could find.
Old Mar 16, 2024, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA Million Miles, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by maskedmesothorium
It's not really feasible for BA to switch to concourse C unless they want to tow the aircraft from A to C for departures and convince AA to share a gate. It's doable but I bet it doesn't happen in the near (or distant) future.
I'm don't know if this is possible even if BA (and AA) wanted to. I'm not sure any of AA's C Concourse gates are capable of, or have enough space for, taking a widebody aircraft.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 4:29 pm

Capital lounge.

Yes the AA lounge is adjacent to Gate C34 which is 20 minutes walking and riding from where the LHR flights are in Concourse A. Its still far better though than enduring the queues and service in the Capital Lounge.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 6:57 am

Flying CW next week, would I be better off using the Capital One lounge or AA in Concourse C?
Old Mar 25, 2024, 7:19 am

Flying CW next week, would I be better off using the Capital One lounge or AA in Concourse C?
AA and just factor in the extra time to get back to concourse A for the flight.
Old Apr 4, 2024, 3:11 pm

Denver Lounge

Just a heads up…Currently at DIA flying CW. The lounge was changed to UA lounge at A24.
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2024, 3:26 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
Just a heads up…Currently at DIA flying CW. The lounge was changed to UA lounge at A24.
https://www.oneworld.com/airport-lou...s?location=DEN

No doubt a cost saving measure …

how was the lounge?
Old Apr 5, 2024, 3:55 am

Programs: BAEC
Interesting, when I was in Denver in March it seemed like a pretty even split of people getting an invitation to the Capital One lounge and people getting the UA lounge on their boarding passes - I wonder if this was some form of A/B testing to see which one people preferred?
Old Apr 5, 2024, 7:45 am

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
id wager moving to the UA lounge is more a concern to allow BA pax in rather than being turned away from a very busy capitol one lounge on the regular as being reported

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.