Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Cabin bag 'missing' - moved by BA crew then taken by another passenger

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cabin bag 'missing' - moved by BA crew then taken by another passenger

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2023, 11:10 am

Programs: BAEC Blue (back to Earth)
Originally Posted by hydro001
Once the area is searched it has to be kept sterile and vacant of passengers. So if she was still in the middle of the cabin, then they can only search up to where she is. If she's already at the disembarking door or on the jetty, it means that the aircraft has been searched and her bag isn't onboard and she cannot re-enter as it's been searched, and the recourse is to head to baggage claim and fill in lost property with baggage services.
God forbid they search it again.
BA once had a "Putting People First" program that made them a world leader. No more.
Silver Fox likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2023, 2:01 pm

Programs: OWS - AA Lifetime Platinum, BA nobody (blue)
Originally Posted by subject2load
Would it be unreasonable to expect that an organisation as financially successful as IAG - one which has just achieved half-year operating profits of €1.3bn from €13.6bn in revenues - has a moral responsibility to invest much more heavily in effective and reactive customer support …… ?
I suppose we could ask Mr. Walsh.
Old Sep 3, 2023, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by skipness1E
BA once had a "Putting People First" program that made them a world leader. No more.
Hahaha...Was this during the 60s when their main rival was Pan Am?

PS - This isn't a knock on BA, but I can't think of any company that really "puts people first."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.