Wiki Posts
Search

TITIMAC from UK to Philippines

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2023, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles & Smiles
TITIMAC from UK to Philippines

I hope this is the right place to answer this.

Unfortunately, an urgent family matter has me scrambling to travel from Philippines to UK and then to return about 2 weeks later to then make the trip again about a week after that with more family in tow.

On the return from the UK to the Philippines I believe there are COVID vaccination requirements or PCR testing in lieu of this.

Is anyone able to tell me what requirements TITIMAC (the system check-in agents) would see for a British citizen going from UK to Philippines who would be considered unvaccinated?

Many thanks.
Old Apr 23, 2023, 10:49 pm

Programs: BA Gold
https://www.traveldoc.aero/ has details. It suggests that if vaccinated you only need to fill out a health form. If not fully vaccinated then it states "professionally administered negative antigen test result obtained within 24 hours prior to departure required"
ahopkins767 likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2023, 11:49 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I tend to recommend the United website, since it gets you fairly close to what the BA agent sees. The URL can bounce around a bit so it may need a Google search on "United Timatic documents" to give the current locaiton.

https://www.united.com/en/us/timatic/

My reading of a dummy entry is that you are not required to be vaccinated but you may then need to be tested for COVID-19 before or just after arrival. If vaccinated you wouldn't need to worry about that (nor the scratchy heads of agents staring at the screen). The transit location may or may not have other requirements. I would print this out just in case.
beachmouse and ahopkins767 like this.
Old Apr 24, 2023, 12:32 am

Programs: Cathay Lifetime Diamond
cathay pacific is perhaps a better fit for you than BA and easier connections via HKG which has no covid regs and many more flights ex manila and 5 a day from HKG to UK
ahopkins767 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.