Community
Wiki Posts
Search

USA covid form taking ages to verify

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2023, 4:52 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The Salesforce link is usually in MMB 3 days before departure, but this link may do the trick:

https://iberia.my.site.com/BADigital...ionEmbarque_BA

Enter the details just for the flight that gets you into the USA first port of entry.
Howard Long and Marschel like this.
Old Mar 20, 2023, 5:03 pm

Programs: VS FC Gold, BA EC Gold, Amex Centurion, EK Gold, ex-G-ATVK driver
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
The Salesforce link is usually in MMB 3 days before departure, but this link may do the trick:

Enter the details just for the flight that gets you into the USA first port of entry.
Perfect, thank you.
Old Mar 20, 2023, 5:41 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Are we still classed as fully vaccinated? My last booster was 2021.
mikeyfly likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2023, 6:42 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by LancashireFlyer
Yes, for the USA, just the initial set of vaccines are OK from that point of view. Your GP surgery can arrange a more up to date vaccine if you need one.
LancashireFlyer likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 5:05 am

Originally Posted by LancashireFlyer
That might depend on age and other risk factors. But there are no general requirements for any booster dose from WHO IIRC. "Only" had two and have been flying around the world without issues.
LancashireFlyer likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 7:36 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Guess I'm the Dummard Who Thought Covid Documention Was Not Needed Between US and UK

Originally Posted by DirektornSE
That might depend on age and other risk factors. But there are no general requirements for any booster dose from WHO IIRC. "Only" had two and have been flying around the world without issues.
OK I even thought I checked this online but perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps I'm just clueless, or just misunderstanding this thread.

We still need what Covid vaccination documentation and testing in order to fly from US to UK and return (and internally between England and Scotland)? Thought I read that only applied if your travel involved China.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by jayer
OK I even thought I checked this online but perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps I'm just clueless, or just misunderstanding this thread.

We still need what Covid vaccination documentation and testing in order to fly from US to UK and return (and internally between England and Scotland)? Thought I read that only applied if your travel involved China.
If you are an American legal resident, you can go USA-UK-USA without vaccination documentation. UK has no COVID-19 restrictions now; USA has until (we think) May 2023 a requirement for non-legal residents - tourists / business visitors to the USA - to have at least their primary course of vaccination, to be able to prove this, and to make a declaration to that effect. Very few exceptions. USA is one of the last to have these restrictions but it's by no means the only example.
RJD1983 likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave

As a datapoint, I plumbed in my info at 08:52 this morning and had a positive document verification email response at 16:03.

Thanks again.
Old Mar 23, 2023, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by Howard Long
As a datapoint, I plumbed in my info at 08:52 this morning and had a positive document verification email response at 16:03.

Thanks again.
…on the downside, presumably by jumping the gun a little, I confused the system as when T-72h came a few hours later. it insisted that I still hadn’t provided details, but when I re-keyed it said that I’d already provided them the details.

Thankfully I could still check in online though at T-24.
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2023, 2:13 pm

I did it today on the ba.com MMB pop up and received instant confirmation that it had been verified. I hope that's right!
Old Mar 25, 2023, 12:53 am

Programs: AC, AA, TK, OW Emerald
Tried to check in online for my Germany-UK-US flights tomorrow.
Realized that I needed to submit the Covid verification documentation even though I’m a US citizen.
The verification came back as completed almost immediately, but when I try to check in online I still can’t get past the Covid verification step. When I click on the documentation verification link and enter the verification number, it states that everything is verified and that I can check in online, but no…
Any trick to get around this?
Old Mar 25, 2023, 1:48 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
These threads are so helpful. They help one deal with all sorts of U.S. bureaucratic claptrap.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 2:13 am

Originally Posted by AirborneLocksmith
Any trick to get around this?
At this point no, but it's no big deal sorting this out at check-in, it won't take more than a few seconds. Next time, however, if on connections like this, it's best to use the direct Salesforce Iberia link, using only the USA arriving flight, as explained in the main Salesforce / Document upload thread, where this issue gets a regular airing. The MMB version can get the wrong flight information into ADOC
AirborneLocksmith likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 6:45 am

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond
Having done 2 x US trips this year my failure rate on MMB for document uploads is 50%, and I really don't see the point - at the airport check-in staff insisted on seeing paper copies of vaccination status and ESTA anyway. I'd uploaded them for all passengers into MMB.

On the 2nd trip I uploaded valid documents and they were rejected - I didn't bother trying again. Just not worth the trouble - check-in agent insisted on seeing the paper copies anyway and sorted everything out in the same time as the first trip.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 6:57 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by David_Doyle
Having done 2 x US trips this year my failure rate on MMB for document uploads is 50%, and I really don't see the point - at the airport check-in staff insisted on seeing paper copies of vaccination status and ESTA anyway. I'd uploaded them for all passengers into MMB.

On the 2nd trip I uploaded valid documents and they were rejected - I didn't bother trying again. Just not worth the trouble - check-in agent insisted on seeing the paper copies anyway and sorted everything out in the same time as the first trip.
out of interest where was it that they wanted to see paper ESTAs? Some outstations don’t have the electronic link to CBP - OTP comes to mind as one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.