Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Confused, open jaw, companion voucher, avios

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2023, 4:01 am
Original Poster

I am hoping to fly LON-SYD using a companion voucher and avios. On the return I would like to fly SYD-SIN with a10 day stopover in Singapore, then to fly, still using the same companion voucher, SIN- LON. Is it allowable to do this, can you do three flights on on companion voucher. I realise I will be very lucky to manage to book all these flights, but my dates are flexible. Thank you.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 4:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Yes, you can split the route on the return - you will need to call to do this, and likely return on BA16 / BA12

Lots of helpful FAQs etc on the main thread BA American Express companion voucher | master thread - Page 62 - FlyerTalk Forums
m8_rotate likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 5:49 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
You can do it online - it will ask whether you want to break the journey with stopovers. (Being BA IT, when you say 'no stopover' on the way out it still wants you to put the date you want to continue, from the place you're not stopping over at!)

Give it a try - it helps to know when there is availability from something like SeatSpy - I tried it out departing on 11 Nov and returning on 17 Nov then 24 Nov from SIN. The issue will be availability and you will be particularly lucky if you can get the exact number of days you want in each place.
m8_rotate likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.