Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA A380 First vs LX with stopover

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2023, 4:59 pm

Programs: LH Senator BA Silver
So, I've been a frequent traveler in LH and LX in F from LAX, but for a recent trip to JNB last month from NA I had a desire to stay in London for a week layover and chose BA. My personal preference is still LH/LX but my BA experience was still solid. Interestingly, my crew to/from JNB was far superior to my crew from/to JFK though. I've never had a less than excellent experience on LH/LX. For a trip to London, I'll still fly BA next time though.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 5:38 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by HIDDY
……I dragged my poor wife to FRA in order to fly to EZE in LH F and she remembers sod all about it. I have to seek out the flippin' duck to jolt her memory!!

That’s a pity.

F class travel - for anyone lucky to experience it - is designed to provide a special experience, a little like a stay in a top hotel. Not good when the old memory lets you down …….. unless it really was a long long time ago.
ermis177 likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 6:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by subject2load
Thats a pity..
Not at all. She's just not the type of lady who cares about the 'incidentals'.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 7:29 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
I fly LX and LH F regularly and i would always choose them over BA.
Once you have experience them, and the stunning lounges in ZRH E or FC Terminal in FRA, you wont be going back to the LHR security fiasco...
ermis177 and RJBP like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.