Wiki Posts
Search

Contacting Customer Relations

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2023, 2:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Ba Silver ( for now!)
Contacting Customer Relations

Had a problem, BA wrote saying 10,000 avois each - but none ever credited.

Went back to the online form using " update a case" or similar wording letting them know they never arrived.

Today I got thisThanks for contacting us.

For the specific concerns you've raised, I've checked our records and can see that you have contacted our Customer Support Team. Hence, for further assistance, I would request you to contact Customer Support team on 0344 493 0787.

Once again, thanks for contacting us. We hope to welcome you back on board soon.

I have not contacted the customer support team, but I did call the number. I used " Anything else" as the options and was answered quickly. No we have bo access to the complaints system I can just change your booking. He put me on hold and said email this [email protected]

That - predictably - bounces back.

Given we are now 5 weeks in, is there any other way of contacting them?

I have another similar aged claim with no reply for a month.

Thank you
Old Jan 24, 2023, 3:50 am

Originally Posted by jeremyBA
Had a problem, BA wrote saying 10,000 avois each - but none ever credited.

Went back to the online form using " update a case" or similar wording letting them know they never arrived.

Today I got thisThanks for contacting us.

For the specific concerns you've raised, I've checked our records and can see that you have contacted our Customer Support Team. Hence, for further assistance, I would request you to contact Customer Support team on 0344 493 0787.

Once again, thanks for contacting us. We hope to welcome you back on board soon.

I have not contacted the customer support team, but I did call the number. I used " Anything else" as the options and was answered quickly. No we have bo access to the complaints system I can just change your booking. He put me on hold and said email this [email protected]

That - predictably - bounces back.

Given we are now 5 weeks in, is there any other way of contacting them?

I have another similar aged claim with no reply for a month.

Thank you
You should have a link to reply to in the email reply from Customer relations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.