Wiki Posts
Search

Call customer relations?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2023, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Call customer relations?

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions,

so I had a voucher which I believe should have been extended until March of this year however then I have tried to use it would not work.

I sent a email using the contact form and was informed it would be customer relations who would deal with this and they would pass it on. Despite being 2 weeks I’ve had no reply. In the interim I did find the form for customer relations and submitted however still no reply.

anyone have any contact number for them?
Old Jan 23, 2023, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
All future travel vouchers are valid until end of Sept 2023

Is it this kind of voucher ? Or a GUF ? Or AMEX 241 ?

Try this link British Airways - Your eVouchers
Old Jan 23, 2023, 12:24 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The ability to call Customer Relations was removed thanks to that pandemic thing, However we've been told that the new UK based staff are getting cross-trained in ways that hasn't happened for a while, which means they can do commercial, redemption, BAH and CR. There was an interesting post where someone rang up to resolve an issue, the agent couldn't help directly to rebook, but then slipped on their recently acquired CR hat and thus was able to offer a remedy that pleased the caller. If it's on offline voucher then it may be best just to call and make a booking. If it's online then starting a dummy booking will tell you if it works or not.
suley likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by suley
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions,

so I had a voucher which I believe should have been extended until March of this year however then I have tried to use it would not work.

I sent a email using the contact form and was informed it would be customer relations who would deal with this and they would pass it on. Despite being 2 weeks I’ve had no reply. In the interim I did find the form for customer relations and submitted however still no reply.

anyone have any contact number for them?
Was this a voucher issued by Customer Relations or was it a BWC voucher?
Old Jan 23, 2023, 2:31 pm

Programs: BA GGL + GfL
Deleted

Last edited by BA_Pax; Jan 24, 2023 at 5:43 am
Old Jan 23, 2023, 11:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Anonba
Was this a voucher issued by Customer Relations or was it a BWC voucher?
I spent an hour with someone from India who said it was a customer relations voucher, basically I had part voucher part payment for which a flight was cancelled by BA the voucher was returned but does not apply on the website.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 11:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BA_Pax
Customer relations provided me with a telephone number at the weekend, as part of a service recovery which netted me a space available upgrade and other decent stuff. Don’t want to jinx it by giving too many details, but the ability to telephone is certainly back. PM me and I will give you the number if you like?
thanks messaged you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.