Wiki Posts
Search

No Bonus Avios - Am I missing something

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2023, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
Question No Bonus Avios - Am I missing something

I just noticed in my past transactions that I don’t seem to be getting my Silver bonus Avios.

On the online calculator, if I set myself to blue, the Avios showing is the same as I got as a silver flyer.

The ones I were checking were ET flights from LHR to CPH, LHR to EDI and EDI to LCY.

Last edited by nathanliu; Jan 23, 2023 at 10:35 am
Old Jan 23, 2023, 8:44 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
I noticed the same thing earlier today : the BA online Avios calculator was showing the same number of Avios regardless of tier level for LHR-EDI.

I've just had a look again now : it is (correctly) showing more Avios for higher tiers.

Temporary glitch ?
Old Jan 23, 2023, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
Temporary glitch ?
Yes, it happens quite a lot but corrects itself soon after. No idea why of course!
Old Jan 23, 2023, 11:06 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
It's been happening for a while unfortunately. I think it's stuck at whatever Tier level you are at. Mine shows the earnings for Silver for all levels.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 1:35 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You can access that table when not logged in, so presumably it shows all levels correctly at that point? Or when using Incognito?
Old Jan 24, 2023, 2:32 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Silver

Blue and silver rewards for a LHR CPH flight. I guess as long as your account is being credited the correct amount, then you are OK.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 2:53 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
You can access that table when not logged in, so presumably it shows all levels correctly at that point? Or when using Incognito?
Just tried it in incognito and without being logged in and it shows the different earnings for each tier level.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 4:35 am

Programs: BA GGL
I always prefer to use the public version of the calculator. Despite ticking 'remember me', I always get prompted to log in if I try to use the Exec Club version.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.