Wiki Posts
Search

Gatwick Early Drop off Query

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2023, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue
Gatwick Early Drop off Query

I'm travelling with my wheelchair user wife on a 08.55 flight to Lanzarote next month.
We will have two suitcases, one of which will contain mobility equipment for her.
We are staying at the Hilton, arriving late afternoon.
We would like to use the early drop off facility.

My question is, can we just check in the mobility equipment bag the evening before?
It would be convenient to have the other case with us overnight, and we will have to get her wheelchair tagged next morning anyway.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 4:41 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
That all seems ok to me, though the intent here is to make one trip off peak to check-in, rather than have 2 goes at it. Other than that I think it is all allowable.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue
Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.